Do NOT buy a membership from FILESERVE !?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FileServe Problem :(

Hi all,

SJshah > Thanks for your advise :)

champ of champs > I hope this is wrong, nobody have a fixed IP address from ISP , and in this case nobody can use FS account in his Laptop !!!

Thanks for your advise about FSonic .. I'll wait their replay to see I'm wrong about FS or I should advice my friend the same ..

Wadibahi > Thanks for your advise :)

Hi

chaudhary9 > I hope that , It was good and I got a high speed specially when I use it in University , util this problem <_<

Best wishes 4 All

I've said it before and i'll say it again, ONLY CHEATERS get a banhammer from FS. There are two types of users who complain about fileserve A LOT

1. Scammers/Cheaters who misuse fileserve's resources and get banned.
2. Uploaders who are unable to earn on fileserve and complain about them not introducing a PPS system.

I'm not saying that fileserve doesn't have issues, they do have them, but they are one of the few hosts who care about both uploaders and downloaders unlike 99% of the hosts on WJ.

Compared with other file hosting providers, FileServe's attitude is relatively unfriendly.
They even don't want to develop a simple mechanism to warn their premium users.:facepalm:
As you can see, many forums banned fileserve's links without providing any reasons.
I guess administrators of these sites were banned by FileServe and experienced a very bad/unfriendly customer service so they hate FileServe.
Here is an example: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=853704&postcount=5

Yes, they don't ban users for fun, but they ban users when they're not happy.
Don't think you're a customer, just treat FileServe as your important customer or VIP.
Then you can reduce your ban-probability significantly.:P

Last edited:
1. He's not an uploader.
2. He's never made 1 cent with us.
3. He's paid a 59.99 on July 31st 2010 so he's definitely enjoyed his premium downloads for quite a while
4. Wasn't disabled recently (that's within 21 days), so why is he coming here to complain now?

So, Alshajjar, elaborate when you got banned and I'll pull the IPs for you.

3. He's paid a 59.99 on July 31st 2010 so he's definitely enjoyed his premium downloads for quite a while

Wow...some reply this ... he should've enjoyed his premium account for full duration and not "quite a while". He paid for it dammit.

4. Wasn't disabled recently (that's within 21 days), so why is he coming here to complain now?

Didn't you read he posted this only after you never replied to his e-mails..?

And you nailed it.

I've never been compromised. Why? I don't download ".exe" programs because they give me a naked girl dancing on the bottom of my screen.

People need to follow some "safety guidelines" of use of the Internet.

Wow...some reply this ... he should've enjoyed his premium account for full duration and not "quite a while". He paid for it dammit.

Didn't you read he posted this only after you never replied to his e-mails..?

Didn't get his email / never read his email, so it would be hard for me to reply to his email.

Bottomline is that he got banned for account sharing. Read my first post in the official thread. Follow those guidelines and you should be fine.

Compared with other file hosting providers, FileServe's attitude is relatively unfriendly.
They even don't want to develop a simple mechanism to warn their premium users.:facepalm:
Ask you can see, many forums banned fileserve's links without providing any reasons.
I guess administrators of these sites were banned by FileServe and experienced a very bad/unfriendly customer service so they hate FileServe.
Here is an example: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=853704&postcount=5

Yes, FileServe doesn't ban users for fun, but they ban users when they're not happy.
Don't think you're a customer, just treat FileServe as your important customer or VIP.
Then you can reduce your ban-probability significantly.:P

I like answers from people who are humans not people who say the same thing over and over again, fileserve and their support is awesome, i've never faced any problem with them.

Also, Filesonic was banned by the biggest english warez board in the world for using unethical practices towards free users.

you were saying?

Hi all

CloudShadow > Thanks for your duplicated replay..

I like your replies in FS General topic but here your replies Not useful , because I said I'm not Uploader & not cheater or Scammer !

So which this weak system didn't send a notification or warning if there is a login from multiple IPs in Same time ???!!

And why the Ignoring our Enquirers from months ago until now ???

Djlatino > My account didn't hacked , My Payment was clear !

gibalah > I think you are on right !
They system not just weak and didn't sent a notifications ! they didn't feed back or contact or Enquirers !

onel0ve > On Right !

FileServe Problem :(

DANG3ROUS > Nothing new in RickyFS replay ~ as usual

masterbator > Hahaha :D

RickyFS > Finally you are here !!! 8-)
Everything you said is right except :

Because I contact you many times from your site HERE, and you Ignoring my all messages !!!

I hope you are Brave to say the truth and display my messages for all users here to say when I have contacted you !!!

OR you can say the contact form in your website doesn't work in problems and queries only WORK to get PAYMENTS !!

So you want to sent my the IPs ? just tell everybody don't use the FS in your laptop or you will get a Banned and you'll lose your money !

RippeR > your replay exactly true & of course he will not receive any email from me , If I didn't Put Paypal trans. he will said he didn't receive any payment from me !!

==========================

I'll not say you should Enable my membership , but just to everybody read why they should not buy a FS accounts !

Also to prove my opinion to my friends that FS was successful but NOT anymore !

My advice for you try to improve your system and don't Ignoring the users query and come here to say I didn't receive any email from them !!!?

Bye ~ B-)

Alshajjar, read this carefully

YOU GOT HACKED!
YOUR ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED, AND SHARED AMONG OTHER PEOPLE.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE.
READ THEIR T.O.S. BEFORE YOU TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK MORE STUPID.

NO one, I mean NO ONE asked you for your advice, because you are n00b. :)
And you pwned yourself, by joining here just to make statement like this.

7edaf0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back