AZAnon

I am looking for hosting with the best quality/price offer.

I know there have been some threads before, but they've largely become outdated because web hosts have dropped or changed their policies.

I am looking for a hosting that has unlimited transfer, min 2 GB RAM, DMCA Ignore policy and if possible good performance.

In about a month or two, I'll probably be switching from hosting to VPS, so it would be good to stay with the same service provider then.

If possible, I'd also like to remain anonymous, as hosts supposedly allowing payment in cryptocurrencies require a rather large amount of personal information making me distrustful of them in this regard.
I was also looking at sites that have been around for a long time and in theory are recommended, but for example, supposedly such Shinjiru has a problem with being flagged as spam and blocked (domains?).

I've also considered undergroundprivate.com and prohoster.info, but they require detailed personal information, which makes me distrust whether I'll get in trouble later because of this and they'll release my information upon sufficient request.

17 comments
A list of some providers

https://nicevps.net (their datacenter that they use, was raided by police in Swiss)

If you don't pay with crypto, other payment gateways may request KYC.
Then is better to ask the hosting provider if they require KYC even with Crypto.

Always pay with Crypto payments.

A list of some providers

https://nicevps.net (their datacenter that they use, was raided by police in Swiss)

Then is better to ask the hosting provider if they require KYC even with Crypto.

nicevps doesn't display switzerland location on their site anymore either

can you link me to news source of the raid?

A list of some providers

nicevps.net has unlimited bandwidth only from a certain price tier.

privatelayer.com similarly and has quite high prices.

AlexHost looks rather the best and I've seen it mentioned before in other threads and sites.

But there DMCA ignore covers all services, including for example Litespeed Hosting, or only VPS DMCA Ignore and Off Shore Dedicated server?
Post automatically merged:

I checked and AlexHost also requires personal detailed information when buying a DMCA Ignore server/hosting.

Last edited:
nicevps.net has unlimited bandwidth only from a certain price tier.

privatelayer.com similarly and has quite high prices.

AlexHost looks rather the best and I've seen it mentioned before in other threads and sites.

But there DMCA ignore covers all services, including for example Litespeed Hosting, or only VPS DMCA Ignore and Off Shore Dedicated server?

I checked and AlexHost also requires personal detailed information when buying a DMCA Ignore server/hosting.
Most of all billing software request that fields for such purposes... is upon to you to introduce the information.... now think

Most of all billing software request that fields for such purposes... is upon to you to introduce the information.... now think

Yes, most require such information and use KYC, but I'm just looking for something that doesn't require detailed information if possible.

AlexHost has required very detailed information when creating an account. Sure I could enter false information, but later it could be a reason to block the account/services.

In addition, the company is located in Germany, which has quite restrictive laws.

The data centers may be located outside the jursidiction, but the company itself may already be forced to follow German law, so this makes me distrustful.

In comparison, NiceVPS only requires an email address when registering, and the “company” is under the jurisdiction of the laws of the Dominican Republic.

In the end, I decided to check out AVA Host (ava.hosting).

Prices are similar to AlexHost, but the company is located in Moldova and when registering there is an option to provide more data, but it is mandatory to provide only your name and email address.

Sure I could enter false information, but later it could be a reason to block the account/services.
It only if payment gateway catches you, for example Paypal and Billing with anti-fraud does that, but with crypto usually is not required to do KYC.
You need to ask your hosting provider if he requires KYC with crypto. That's all.. Is just a matter of asking your hosting provider before buying.

The data centers may be located outside the jursidiction, but the company itself may already be forced to follow German law, so this makes me distrustful.
Countries can cooperate each other, by using this:

This is not usual for Hosting Providers, unless is a big operation that requires many cooperation between countries.
In such cases, local laws can be "avoided"

but it is mandatory to provide only your name and email address.
It always will depend on what payment you will do and which anti-fraud or blacklist they use to prevent fraud or abuse.
That's why you should contact your hosting provider, the best crypto payment is BTCPay Server

Why? No information shared with others, self-hosted. Anti-fraud optional, hosting providers have full control of their payment of crypto.
Instead others crypto payments can request KYC in some cases. That's why is important asking which payment gateway they use for crypto.

It only if payment gateway catches you, for example Paypal and Billing with anti-fraud does that, but with crypto usually is not required to do KYC.
You need to ask your hosting provider if he requires KYC with crypto. That's all.. Is just a matter of asking your hosting provider before buying.

Countries can cooperate each other, by using this:

This is not usual for Hosting Providers, unless is a big operation that requires many cooperation between countries.
In such cases, local laws can be "avoided"

It always will depend on what payment you will do and which anti-fraud or blacklist they use to prevent fraud or abuse.
That's why you should contact your hosting provider, the best crypto payment is BTCPay Server

Why? No information shared with others, self-hosted. Anti-fraud optional, hosting providers have full control of their payment of crypto.
Instead others crypto payments can request KYC in some cases. That's why is important asking which payment gateway they use for crypto.

As I mentioned AlexHost requires detailed personal information at the stage of registering an account on the hosting, before I choose a payment method.

If, at the payment stage, the payment intermediary would ask for my credentials, that would be a different matter, but here AlexHost asks for my credentials, whether I pay in crypto, PayPal, or yet another way.

I am using the cheaper plan I been using it for 8 months now without any problems for 2 sites a adult Mybb forum and a site for my internet radio station Phat Beats Radio. DMCA is not 100% ignored they will forward the DMCA to you they will give you time to deal with it you will not get banned for 1 or 2 DMCAs

I am using the cheaper plan I been using it for 8 months now without any problems for 2 sites a adult Mybb forum and a site for my internet radio station Phat Beats Radio. DMCA is not 100% ignored they will forward the DMCA to you they will give you time to deal with it you will not get banned for 1 or 2 DMCAs

Limit 30tb bandwidth, so it's already out of the question for this reason.

In addition, I ask about DMCA ignored hosting.

From what you write, it works, like regular hosting, because any other will also redirect the DMCA request to you and tell you to resolve the issue or they will terminate the contract.

If you do find any 100% DMCA ignored host it will suck the server will be really slow and down a lot

30TB of bandwidth is a lot I am guess more than will need for you first 18 months if you site makes it that long

$38 a month for this server is so cheap. Any server close to these space with 100tb bandwith will cost $150+ it be more like $250

If you do find any 100% DMCA ignored host it will suck the server will be really slow and down a lot

30TB of bandwidth is a lot I am guess more than will need for you first 18 months if you site makes it that long

$38 a month for this server is so cheap. Any server close to these space with 100tb bandwith will cost $150+ it be more like $250

That's why I ask for opinions and offers, to avoid getting into such hosting, because, for example, you can meet Shinjiru as recommended by anonymous, long business with such a policy, but after checking the reviews of others, it turns out that from the technical side is really poor.

What you recommend is not even a matter of “100% DMCA Ignored”.

You presented an ordinary hosting that works like any other, it's not “50% DMCA Ignored”, where you have to explain yourself and take down content only in case of serious requests.

So far I've been using regular hosting, but I'm annoyed by such constant explaining and clarifying that the submission has no legal validity and formal lacks, because it's Copyright trolling.

The site has been running for more than 15 years, so we're also not talking about something like a lot of the advertising hosting sites here that go out of business after a few months of operation, because they've earned enough.

That's why I ask for opinions and offers, to avoid getting into such hosting, because, for example, you can meet Shinjiru as recommended by anonymous, long business with such a policy, but after checking the reviews of others, it turns out that from the technical side is really poor.

What you recommend is not even a matter of “100% DMCA Ignored”.

You presented an ordinary hosting that works like any other, it's not “50% DMCA Ignored”, where you have to explain yourself and take down content only in case of serious requests.

So far I've been using regular hosting, but I'm annoyed by such constant explaining and clarifying that the submission has no legal validity and formal lacks, because it's Copyright trolling.

The site has been running for more than 15 years, so we're also not talking about something like a lot of the advertising hosting sites here that go out of business after a few months of operation, because they've earned enough.

I said they you will not get banned for 1 to maybe 3 DMCA that is better than get one then they deleted you account all your files like OVH does.

I highly recommend Zade Servers

I've been using them for over 3 months and all I can say is that they are GREAT! I'm using their service to host 2 leaks website, and I haven't had any complaint regarding DMCA takedowns. Also, I've been using AlexHost too and I was disappointed with performance, price and downtime (there were days when my website was online around 8-10 hours).

For me. I often move my data to many new servers. because new servers have advanced technology and better care than old servers like doodstream or filemoon.....
Currently I am using "upnshare.com" They have great interface and I think it will be suitable for transparent money making.

they will also ignore DMCA

Last edited:
Host co in :Host.co.in is the cheapest web hosting in India. Affordable & secure web hosting. They offer renew at the same cost, guaranteed uptime of 99.95%, free website migration.
SiteGround: SiteGround is well-regarded for its excellent customer support, fast loading times, and security features.
Bluehost: Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting providers and is officially recommended by WordPress. They offer a range of hosting options for different needs.
HostGator: HostGator is known for its budget-friendly hosting plans and user-friendly interface. They offer a variety of hosting options, including shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting.

Back