DMCA Ignore hosting for anime website in 2024

AZAnon

I am looking for hosting with the best quality/price offer.

I know there have been some threads before, but they've largely become outdated because web hosts have dropped or changed their policies.

I am looking for a hosting that has unlimited transfer, min 2 GB RAM, DMCA Ignore policy and if possible good performance.

In about a month or two, I'll probably be switching from hosting to VPS, so it would be good to stay with the same service provider then.

If possible, I'd also like to remain anonymous, as hosts supposedly allowing payment in cryptocurrencies require a rather large amount of personal information making me distrustful of them in this regard.
I was also looking at sites that have been around for a long time and in theory are recommended, but for example, supposedly such Shinjiru has a problem with being flagged as spam and blocked (domains?).

I've also considered undergroundprivate.com and prohoster.info, but they require detailed personal information, which makes me distrust whether I'll get in trouble later because of this and they'll release my information upon sufficient request.

21 comments
I suggest you to stay away from Alexhost. I've been working with them in the past and they were by far the WORST hosting providers I've ever user.
The server speed was shit, the website was barely loading, the downtimes were crazy (it happened more than once the website to be down for 15/24 hours). I don't know if they completely ignore DMCA, but I've seen others say they don't. For the same price, you can get x10 better quality with other providers.
If you have know-how, you don't have any downtime.

The speed of the server is displayed in the Plans, is 100Mbps. We now have 1Gbps with Ryzen VPS in Moldova
We have new 4 locations near Europe with low latency. If you have a big website like CMS Wordpress bloated with Plugins and Themes heavily and you did expect.

Show 10x better quality with the same pricing ;)

Look our VPS Ryzen in Moldova with 1Gbps shared:

If you configure Cloudflare with good settings you won't have any issues, if you also do caching from your server side.

Which is your ticket ID?
Alexhost

If you have know-how, you don't have any downtime.

The speed of the server is displayed in the Plans, is 100Mbps. We now have 1Gbps with Ryzen VPS in Moldova
We have new 4 locations near Europe with low latency. If you have a big website like CMS Wordpress bloated with Plugins and Themes heavily and you did expect.

Show 10x better quality with the same pricing ;)

Look our VPS Ryzen in Moldova with 1Gbps shared:

If you configure Cloudflare with good settings you won't have any issues, if you also do caching from your server side.

Which is your ticket ID?
Alexhost

It's not about know-how, it's about shit services.
You can't talk about Cloudflare even when your website's user dashboard is sometimes down.
Yeah, 10x quality with the same pricing but still under some hosting providers.
Now, while entering the client area to look for the tickets, it took a solid 40 seconds to load the first element, and my 1GB/s internet connection surely is not the problem ;)

PIC1 - https://pasteboard.co/fXyFPzKM0ZBr.png
Ticket #510804 - From 10:14 to 17:29, it took you 7 hours to fix the downtime.

Back