Directories Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

What is Directories Submissions?
Submitting your URL (site) to directories builds backlinks to your site, which would eventually increase your site's traffice.
Question:
Do you submit to Directories Submissions?
My conclusion
There is no need to do Directories Submissions, as you know, if your site has low value the Directories wouldn't accept your submit. If your site has good content, there is no need to submit.

13 comments
Directory Submissions wont help warez sites.
And I have my non-sense autoblogs in around 100 directories, so a good description makes sure u get into a directory listing.
And they are useful as these are permanent backlinks.

I disagree with MrS here
:|

lol directory submission is important in offsite seo..Every search engine don't have there own directory so they take information of sites from many other directories like dmoz and other Open Directory which provides information of your site to those Search Engine.So directory submission is important...

Hello friends...!
Thanks for sharing useful information...I think directories submissions are the best way to increase the traffic on website...!

Hello there!!

What is Directories Submissions?
Submitting your URL (site) to directories builds backlinks to your site, which would eventually increase your site's traffice.
Question:
Do you submit to Directories Submissions?
My conclusion
There is no need to do Directories Submissions, as you know, if your site has low value the Directories wouldn't accept your submit. If your site has good content, there is no need to submit.

I wanna repeat what you said, that is :
"Submitting your URL (site) to directories builds backlinks to your site, which would eventually increase your site's traffic."

Increasing backlinks doesn't mean you will get high traffic. Directories are used by people to search, what they need and some of the directories come in google search top results so indirectly give traffic to your websites. And increase in quality baclinks gives you top google position which again gives you traffic.

Its impossible to get in top position in google with only directories backlinks.

And to my experience one should work on On-Site Factors and make website good in appearance and seo wise.

You need to have a good list of directories to start with submission.

Good website or bad website, doesn't matter. All need quality backlinks. So directory submission is good for both.

If your site has good content, my question is "does it guarantee could get first one result in search engine ?" I don't think so

So, backlinks here is needed to get #1 position in search engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back