Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Difference between ovh france and canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear wj members,
I want to know what is the Difference between ovh france and canada.I saw only few servers for sell in canada
but a lot of servers for sell in france.Why this?
 

4 comments

OVH had base branch in FR and later they expand to CA . So that's the reason FR in lead. And also it all depends on your preference.

If you target American countries goes with ovh ca. And if you target Europe go with FR.

If you concern worldwide and for big site go with some other provider.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk
 
OVH had base branch in FR and later they expand to CA . So that's the reason FR in lead. And also it all depends on your preference.

If you target American countries goes with ovh ca. And if you target Europe go with FR.

If you concern worldwide and for big site go with some other provider.

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk



Thanks sir.
Great info.I want to lunch a image host.What do you think about online.net [france hosting] .They have good price.Who are other good and big providers.I want to target whole world.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Active Member · Joined
66
Messages
71
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom