Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring Designer for WP theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I need a template for my WP blog..one adult themed and maybe one for horror movie themed..
If you want an example how I want to look my new template take a look at: http://www.redown.org/ I don't need a clone or a copy. I just need the same functionality...
My budget? 10-30$ (PP/Moneybookers)
If you are 100% sure you can do this work PM or post here some of your work and PM your contact details (Ymsg, Skype, ICQ, Gmail).

Regards
 
Last edited by a moderator:

6 comments

Oh okies,

Let's be quick, my friend made the template.. she asks $100-$500 depending how much detailed template you want and I ask +$50 to code it DLE/WP. There is no way to make such templates for less than this.

ETA to make a template is 2-3 days max.
PayPal only.

If you are interested, pm me and we will proceed ;)

Regards.
 
I will love to have a real designer like your friend who made these great templates for you...But I don't think I can afrod to spend 150-550$ for a template right now..
Right now I'm sad I didn't have 200$ to buy your site ...but...
Of course if nobody can't make a template like that with less..I will wait to have some more money..maybe 1-2 cashouts from Oron..:)

Regards and thanks for your offer
 
I have an adult theme I am trying to get rid of for about 100usd which is a steal since I paid 100usd for just the design. If interested pm me and I can show screenshots!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
443
Messages
46
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom