Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
i joined like 1-2 weeks ago, uploaded some warez and moviez...but don't you always upload stuffs like google chrome installer or filezilla setup? of course almost everything you upload is illegal/copyright infringement, isn't it?

P/S: i see you're earning well with DF, so now it's time to backup your files and also your premium codes for redeem :)

ereazy @ I would rather suggest u to request and take chances because either way u 260$ so why not try ur luck bro . And dont wait for future thinking things may clear out bz who knows maybe after sometime they also close or are closed by feds .

Because I changed my information of payment less than a month ago and I have to wait on February 17th.. And I am afraid that he closes before!

Sorry for my bad English, I am French. :whistle:

I had open a ticket support yesterday beacause i haven't receive my earnings since 4 days, and they reply me :

"Dear Customer!
Payments are delayed due to the sharp increase in the number of user requests and exceeding the limit of funds to pay!
Limits will be lifted within a few days and payments will made.
Sorry for any difficulties.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!"
@ereazy C'est moi sur H4Y

Back