Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Dell servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
dell poweredge 2650 server 8gb ram. at least $120
dell poweredge 2650 server 2gb ram. at least $80

all boot up and work.

will post proof tommorrow.

shipping in usa costs around $30
 

17 comments

Okay first of all I didn't rip the template I was selling it cuase he gave me reseller acsess, don't fucking believe me, contact your self to him refering OnEBoT from digitalpoint. Now get off me. They all come with 1 73gb HD. Both 2 x Xeon 3.2 Ghz.
 
Okay first of all I didn't rip the template I was selling it cuase he gave me reseller acsess, don't fucking believe me, contact your self to him refering OnEBoT from digitalpoint. Now get off me. They all come with 1 73gb HD. Both 2 x Xeon 3.2 Ghz.

You never paid for it cause I emailed proof to ACE when he was moderator now u STFU kid quit trying to sale shit u don't own seriously this thread should be locked you're probably going to send people's an Empty box like ELIO did lmao.

More Proof: If you paid for it Question why is your thread still locked hmm ?

More Proof: You were just asking for hosting yet you couldn't afford a vps servers yet you've dedicated servers lmao You even mention that on the thread you started :P

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=63719
 
Lmao server hosting? Same shit. Don't want to argue, again ask taekwonjoe your self.

Oh yea I have servers but no hostig cuase I don't have money or time. Again who's interstead, pm me and ill show proof.
 
Lmao server hosting? Same shit. Don't want to argue, again ask taekwonjoe your self.

Oh yea I have servers but no hostig cuase I don't have money or time. Again who's interstead, pm me and ill show proof.

Question What Kind of Payment Methods are you accepting then for this servers ?

Guessing Money Order (Only)

Once again you state you don't have the money question how can you afford to ship servers or even purchase them lmao.

I sent him email he even verified u didn't have right to sale that template u got caught now please get a life ( Thread Reported to Moderator). If you had proof your thread will still be open that was back in 2010 your thread is still locked u got banned for it.
 
I think your talking a lot of crap and cant back it up.

This thread should be closed until sunficate proof can be shown.
 
I am interested in buying both of these.
Can you please take a picture of both servers with a paper saying " Daring Host" on them.
If that is done, then I will contact you for more information.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Active Member · Joined
444
Messages
2
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom