Dedicatedslots.Com - Dual Core E2200, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, @ $53.38USD/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestSeo

Banned
Banned

Dedicated Slots is dedicated to offer the best quality servers to its customers at an affordable pricing since we at Dedicated Slots strongly believe in Quality and Affordability. Our teams of dedicated server experts who have experience of over 3 years are available 24/7 to help you keep your servers and websites running all the time.
Be it improving your server performance, meeting virtualization demands, improving efficiency, protecting your sites from DDoS or anything else – Dedicated Slots offers the right type of server for your needs.
We understand the value of time and hence our ordering process is very simple. Customers can choose servers from multiple price levels to suit their budgets.

Simple Reliable Trustworthy! Why have your servers anywhere else?

Exclusive Specials!

Free Setup: Get your server setuped for free!
That means we'll setup your server for free of cost!

Code: not needed, automatically included with all codes above, for a very limited time only!

Free SSL: Unlimited Free Comodo SSL certificates for life!
We are providing an Unlimited Free Comodo SSL certificates for life with every dedicated server.

Free Migration! : We will move all your stuffs from your old host for free without any cost.
We give you the freedom and ease to get hosted with us. We will transfer everything from your old host to us without any cost.

These codes are valid for new service orders on all of our server plans! Build the perfect server for you now, or if you aren't 100% sure, contact us and we'll be happy to design a server around your specific needs.

Still aren't sure? Remember all Dedicated slots Provides Fully Managed Dedicated Servers feature:

FULLY MANAGED SUPPORT

» 24/7/365 Proactive Service Monitoring and Restoration

- Includes HTTP, HTTPS, PING, IMAP, POP3, CPanel, SMTP, FTP, DNS

- Included at no additional charge!

» The industry's best support!

- 24/7/365 Helpdesk

- Average help desk response well under 20 minutes in most of the times!

» Proactive Software and Security Updates

- Sleep soundly knowing Dedicated Slots is watching your server!

» Server Hardening
- Includes Firewall, Brute Force Detection, Custom Spam Filtering, Anti-Virus, much more!

» Free Transfer Assistance!
- Free migrations from not only Cpanel, but Plesk, DirectAdmin, Ensim, H-Sphere and more!

Not only is that incentive, we'll help you move! In most cases, we'll do all the work! Just contact us for details!

» Take Note: Proactive Monitoring, Full Management, and Server Hardening are all included in the price! They are not expensive addons like at our competition! We bundle in what you need and leave out what you don't!

While the previous specials work on all servers, here are some choice configurations to consider:

Budget Dedicated Servers

Dual Core E2200 : Order Now
Processor - Dual Core E2200
Port - 100 Mbit
I.P - 1 IP
Disk Space - 160 GB
RAM – 2 GB
Bandwidth - 5 TB ou
t
Unlimited Inbound

Dual Core E4600 : Order Now
Processor - Dual Core E4600
Port - 100 Mbit
I.P - 1 IP
Disk Space - 250 GB
RAM – 2 GB
Bandwidth - 10 TB out
Unlimited Inbound

Core i3 530 : Order Now
Processor - Core i3 530
Port - 100 Mbit
I.P - 1 IP
Disk Space - 250 GB
RAM – 4 GB
Bandwidth - 5 TB out
Unlimited Inbound

Quad Core X3220 : Order Now
Processor - Quad Core X3220
Port - 100 Mbit
I.P - 1 IP
Disk Space - 500 GB
RAM – 8 GB
Bandwidth - 15 TB out
Unlimited Inbound

Quad Core X3440 : Order Now
Processor - Quad Core X3440
Port - 100 Mbit
I.P - 1 IP
Disk Space - 500 GB
RAM – 8 GB
Bandwidth - 10 TB out
Unlimited Inbound

Payment Methods: PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, Indian Bank Transfers and BitCoin (for any other, you can contact our support team)

Contact US :

Via E-mail :sales@dedicatedslots.com
Or Via Live Chat in our website: DedicatedSlots.Com
Or Via Live Chat in Skype :Dedicated.Slots

Last edited:
1 comment
Dedicated Slots is best company that provide Best service, best support (they answer very quickly, usually within 5-10 minutes), best up-time99,99%(that ofcourse if you dont have enemies who would want to ddos your server all the time) They even help me setup my server to a new location (y). One thing for sure, you cannot find this kind of service nowadays, you just cant! If you haven't tried out dedicatedslots yet, i think now is the time !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back