Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Dedicated server for Porn Tube that ignore DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 comments

the hosting company gives generally 3 strikes, some terminate the server without notice and some are fine if you just remove the content

basically if you don't break the law of the country you are hosting at you are safe
 
Go with Ecatel , they would ignore it or will notify you ! else choose some Russia or HongKong servers , or take some service like DMCA ignore of something on dedicated .
 
If You use some protection for files server (ex. kimsufi) , no one even know about Your dedi server.

For example , I will buy shared offshore hosting and store video files on other dedicated server, DMCA notifiers are not so smart to check where You store video files , also You can use httaccess protection to hide real files adress.
 
If You use some protection for files server (ex. kimsufi) , no one even know about Your dedi server.

For example , I will buy shared offshore hosting and store video files on other dedicated server, DMCA notifiers are not so smart to check where You store video files , also You can use httaccess protection to hide real files adress.
or use reverse proxy from localhost ? O.o
 
Question is not about price when it comes to DMCA ignoring.

Russian servers ignore all kind of DMCA, and only actions are taken when a proper court case is completed and local authorities get involved.
 
Well if i were you

I would have bought a ECATEL dedicated server with 100tb b.w roughly ~$290 quad core 8gb ram 1TB HDD

and another dedi for main site from anywhere which have dmca ignore policy

so ECATEL server is our stream server and Main server has website

Case Study :

Streaming takes lot of b.w (Porn Streaming even more with peverts [trollface])
Main Server just embeds the porn so your site wont go down if your server is slow because of streams

ofc this kind of arrangement will cost u ~$400 but yeh it would be ideal as for ecatel they ignore DMCA till they can or dont get notice from BRIENN
 
I read all your posts, thank you all for your help. Seems that most of you think that is better to use 2 servers for the job. I will make my research. Anyone know some good exatel resellers ?
 
I read all your posts, thank you all for your help. Seems that most of you think that is better to use 2 servers for the job. I will make my research. Anyone know some good exatel resellers ?

Use this directly

Code:
http://helpdesk.ecatel.net/

Or i guess XSLTel in WJ resell ecatel servers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
61
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom