Dedicated Dedi Server 100 mBit , Unmetered bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has setup fees for sure , but we already paid the setup fees , so u won't pay any additional fees over that 47.99 Euros ( u will pay as a gift so no shitty paypal fees )

I did read the whole thread, really you should be selling for the monthly price without the setup fee.

29.99 Euro, that would be a fair price, any more isnt. Its a used server after all. Anyway Ill be buying another this week anyway, this time with kimsurfi.com not isgoeng.nl .

I did read the whole thread, really you should be selling for the monthly price without the setup fee.

29.99 Euro, that would be a fair price, any more isnt. Its a used server after all. Anyway Ill be buying another this week anyway, this time with kimsurfi.com not isgoeng.nl .

Its actually 35.87 EUR after including tax
The price torrentseller is selling at is actually very good because other resellers do not sell at this price

You will find other reseller selling the Old Kimsufi L for the same price but its has 1Gb of RAM and 250Gb HD

Thanks mash for explaining

Splitice , u might read the whole thread , but I donno how u can figure out that price 29 ( no offense , but for the server I'm offering , that could be a damn great price , that no one gonna sell at , and if u think that's the right price , I have to sell at , why pple are using shitty rs2rs , and rapidleech , and stuff like that , while they can get a damn great server with no bandwidth limit and nice hdd for a price u mentioned ?????????????????????????? )

That's sounds crazy ;)

Oh, you should know where he got the price...

6YBy0q.png

http://www.kimsufi.com/

Not everyone knows that there's a difference with .co.uk, .nl and .com
The price on the kimsufi site is 29.99 without taxes.
So the price/month would be 35.87

Now, you did leave out the setup-fee.. so that's a plus.

You are only earning 12.12euro/month ( setup-fee would be earned back in 5months. )
... You are weird

AS for the shitty rs2rs,
People dont need a dedicated server for that.. They dont remote 24/7.
I've got 180+ people paying for rs2rs and only have a max of 9 simultanious people using the server they are assigned to..

</trolling>

sorry , who is weird ?

and ya that's the whole story , but u missed somethin , what I'm offering is absolutely unmetered

and I said rs2rs is shitty , when there is a chance to buy a dedi server with a price splitice mentioned

better than stealing others work , it would be easier to buy a dedi server for that price

I hope everything is cleared now

**: The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 3 TB / month the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. Optionally, a bandwidth of 100 Mbps (or 1Gbps if you have the 1G switchport option) will be allocated for the purchase of TB of additional traffic. 2 TB extra for £14.90 / month.

Source :

http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/

+

watch ur Fu**in mouth when u talk to someone u don't know , jerk

or keep it shut

where The hell is the report button anyway ?????? ( found it , what an icon )

Umm, where did I say anything about kimsufi.CO.UK?

The .com is still unmetered.
I've got no problem with your reseller plan here..

The price is more than fair.. But you shouldn't mess with us

What's so dumb?
I'm not accusing you of anything.

I'm just saying its a kimsufi.com server.. You denied it and I'm just wondering why.

Whats the difference between yours and the kimsufi.com then?
( Note that kimsufi.com is still 'absolutely' unmetered ;) )

i am intrested,
but what are the real difference between the yours and ovh server? if order on the france site the bw is unlimited.
the difference is only paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back