Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Deadline - Urgent !! Which hosting to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I need to move my site within the next 15 hours time. The server guy is not ready to co-operate and I need to be quick. Which server is good for hosting my site? Its 4* at katz.

Site: http://www.max-share.org

Please help me out. I want something cheap and that has 100% uptime. Can I get anything for 12 - 15$ ? Recommend me something.

Thanks in advance !
 

3 comments

Cheap + 100% won't ever happen, well not for a warez related site it won't.

I won't suggest any, because i've not checked loads out.

ps. ignore the replies who offer their own hosting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

K
Active Member · Joined
476
Messages
49
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom