DDOS on Virpus VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinc

My Virpus VPS was suspended last Friday for alleged DDOS attack. I have opened a ticket in their website but my ticket is just transferred to their administrative support which is only Monday to Friday. I received nothing else on their support.

I have posted a comment on the FB page but it was twice deleted. Another FB poster have comment that he too was another victim but he rebuts that he is sure that his VPS did have DDOS as he monitored his bandwidth very closely.

May I know if anybody in this forum experienced same suspension due to DDOS? Any updates if you do?

Thank you

2 comments
Someone is not happy with your site and continuously penetrating your sever. The first thing you can do is change your host and after changing host if you still get a ddos then mate you are gonna need a serious ddos protection. :)

Someone is not happy with your site and continuously penetrating your sever. The first thing you can do is change your host and after changing host if you still get a ddos then mate you are gonna need a serious ddos protection. :)

I don't know how a Parish, Primary School and a Community site hurt someone.

Another Virpus client also said that Virpus might just have done a blanket suspension (?) on their VPS.

All I want now is actually to get the latest data then move to another host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back