DDLRank.com - Ranking DDL Websites and Warez Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One

Hello WJ,

I present to you: DDLRank.com, a website that ranks all the top DDL websites and Warez Forums.

DDLRank is a website that has been created for all the webmasters and uploaders in the warez scene. We provide you with several resources that help you making your webmaster/uploader life more successful. We have a daily updated list of all the top ranking DDL sites and all the top ranking warez forums. Since the alexa rank, pagerank and amount of indexed pages in the search engines doesn't change every hour we have chosen to update all the statistics once a day. However this interval may change in the future.
banner.png

DDLRank does it's best to list every possible site. Unfortunately we don't have the time nor resources to search the internet for new websites everyday. If you feel like your site should be added to the list don't hesitate to send us an e-mail. If you do so make sure you don't forget to include the link to your website else we won't be able to list you.

I hope this will stop the users from making endless topics about what DDL websites to submit too and what warez forums to post on.

Suggestions and feedback are appreciated!

EDIT: Please do not post in this topic to get your site added, simply use the contact page on the website.

59 comments
its like organizing all the small and big sites into 1 big list, so a big bust can happen :P lol I like the idea but i guess i am not one of those guys that wants huge traffic lol

add rel="nofollow" to all the external links on there lol

your PR juice will get drained since the sites do not have reciprocal links leading back.

All bugs have been fixed and suggestions have been added. The sorting now works perfectly.

For those that want their site added: Use the contact page on ddlrank.com ;)

Thanks,
Whoo

whoo are you categorizing them ? like music specific and available download sites like RS etc
would be nice to search for sites by content and hosts etc

whoo are you categorizing them ? like music specific and available download sites like RS etc
would be nice to search for sites by content and hosts etc
I like your idea litewarez, the categorizing part seems nice but not app-game-movie-music wise... and definately not file-host wise since every site offers multiple hosts (in 99.99% of the case)

My idea was to seperate the DDL-sites / Warez forums / Adult Websites / Other websites (Wordpress+Custom scripts+...)

im just thinking of entities that would make it searchable

you can always add All for them if they do all or you can have specific categories like Music for sites like iGotMusic and also add Streaming sites aswell as DDL and Forums

Applications
Games
Movies
Tv
Ebooks
Xxx

And have them letters in the list! or you can just show All if you know what i mean

also if you add an average content count like 150K for triniwarez and same for DDL's and just update them now and again!

that way people can search by content count like > 100K would bring all sites that are bigger than 100K Topics/Posts

--

Also what i would do is instead of clicking the link and it taking you to the site i would have another landing page where there is information in more detail, along with a screenshot, and your hit tracking results

also on that page will be a descriptions etc that are auto parsed from the sites meta tags, not hard to do... and also some social tag buttons and like tweek counters etc.. will be better SEO To have some constructed text relating to the site

im just thinking of entities that would make it searchable

you can always add All for them if they do all or you can have specific categories like Music for sites like iGotMusic and also add Streaming sites aswell as DDL and Forums

Applications
Games
Movies
Tv
Ebooks
Xxx

And have them letters in the list! or you can just show All if you know what i mean

also if you add an average content count like 150K for triniwarez and same for DDL's and just update them now and again!

that way people can search by content count like > 100K would bring all sites that are bigger than 100K Topics/Posts

--

Also what i would do is instead of clicking the link and it taking you to the site i would have another landing page where there is information in more detail, along with a screenshot, and your hit tracking results

also on that page will be a descriptions etc that are auto parsed from the sites meta tags, not hard to do... and also some social tag buttons and like tweek counters etc.. will be better SEO To have some constructed text relating to the site
I like the idea about adding a second landing page which provides more information on the website itself (screenshot + description + ...). Would be cool to also add a possibility of visitors to give comments about a particular website.

About the screenshot, Ive been looking into about serving a screenshot of a certain website using PHP but it ain't too easy. I will have to find a third party that offers this feature.

About the displaying the average content: This wouldn't be easy since it would be either a manual job or having to crawl each site using curl + regex then to get the content stats (not even talking about the possibility that they are listed in a foreign language or a custom listing)

Its not a place to ask for your link, please use there contact page

--

and whoo, your right about the statistics from the forum/blog... but was idea, the 2nd landing page will be just right and you should also add individual hit tracking for the 2nd landing page and that should help you built a %% to work out top sites etc etc.. will also help with ordering sites by popularity

I take it that was meant for me Lite? If so, I ask you to read my reply again. Megauploadforum is NOT my site, I noticed on the site Whoo had named it Megauploadforum.COM, when it is .NET. I was just trying to help, sorry for any misunderstanding though mate.

Some of you were complaining that the number of indexed links in Google weren't showing. This was because Google updated it's pages and design and therefor I had to make some adjustments. Everything is working again now.

Whoo

Some of you were complaining that the number of indexed links in Google weren't showing. This was because Google updated it's pages and design and therefor I had to make some adjustments. Everything is working again now.

This is what I was telling u. Its all ok now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back