Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm going to start submitting links to your site, but please tell me how to get higher rating, with numbers of submitted links or are there some other criterion? Thanks.

Hello, I'm going to start submitting links to your site, but please tell me how to get higher rating, with numbers of submitted links or are there some other criterion? Thanks.
We prefer quality over quantity.

We will look at the quality of your site and submissions. Also we will look at the position of our backlink on your site, a button is preferred over the text link.

Yeah sorry about that, the mailbox hasnt been checked on over a month and I have 300+ emails to answer, but dont have the time to get onto it. I will answer some emails as soon as I can.

Remember: it does take a lot of time to get onto the whitelist but once your website is on our whitelist, you will understand why its worth the wait. :P

Please be patient.

@mods: who the fuck keeps editing the topic title?

sjshah i know man i have reemailed you last night i know it will be kinda impossible to look at 300 emails and yeah i know your ddl sends good traffic man even at 2 star it send good traffic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back