Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Dazz.in Domain established on free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay its just a domain established on free hosting.
I registered it on bigrock.in just to check PHPbb
img1php.jpg

still more than 350 days left
LOL
I'm thinking of selling it if somebody buys it !:S
starting bid 3$ BIN 10$
just leave your offer below
Thank you !8-)
 

13 comments

for next 20 min only !

__________________
Added after 6 minutes:

okay just tryin to keep the post alive

did I mention the Payment method
well it is PayPal only !
I guess you guessed it already:S

__________________
Added after 8 minutes:

next 7 min
Till now its with harsh73

hmm... am I selling it way cheap :S

__________________
Added after 23 minutes:

k sending PM to harsh73

leave a bid if you've got any
 
hmm..
I think like that too !!:))

__________________
Added after 18 minutes:

okay selling to Mr. WT

__________________
Added after 8 Days 1:

okay I didn't get any reply to my PM sent to Mr. WT
so I want to reopen this bid !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
I'm a Human ! You Cats ! Music, Playing Games, Roaming with your GF
127
Messages
7
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom