Datafile.com Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of upload speeds are other DataFile premium members getting? I'm barely getting over 500 KB/S and my connection is fine.

30aqjuw.jpg

This blows.

How to move files in the folder to root folder? I can't do it..
There are two ways to do it.

If you point the arrow of mouse over the file name you will see the button appear. In case you want move only one file.

Or if you want move several files at same time, you keep checked the box of all them and press the button in the top of page.

Then in the popup which will appear it's just you select "Root" and press "OK"

Last edited:
How to move files in the folder to root folder? I can't do it..
There are two ways to do it.

If you point the arrow of mouse over the file name you will see the button appear. In case you want move only one file.

Or if you want move several files at same time, you keep checked the box of all them and press the button in the top of page.

Like in this screenshot...

df_move.jpg

Then in the popup which will appear it's just you select "Root" and press "OK"

Did you try it? I did, howerver the file not moved. I can move files in this folder to another folder, but can't move to Root folder, i think it is bugs or i wrong

Did you try it? I did, howerver the file not moved. I can move files in this folder to another folder, but can't move to Root folder, i think it is bugs or i wrong
Yes, it's bug.
Not working for me too.

It was working before.

The only way to move a file to Root is making a copy.

Last edited:
Also some bug is present under partner settings, there missing some previous options, hope this is only temp and will be resolved quick, tomorrow.

I earned 11$, how can I get the money? I entered my Webmoney Z-purse code, and I lowered the minimum amount of payable to 10$, but no automatic payment happened till now.

Indeed, a number of options gone under Partner Settings.

Guys, is this host good for PPD? Speed seems very crap, but tiers look awesome.

I earned 11$, how can I get the money? I entered my Webmoney Z-purse code, and I lowered the minimum amount of payable to 10$, but no automatic payment happened till now.

I am not also able to requet for payment. How can I request to payment

In this month my sales ratio is very bad :/ Many downloads, less sales ;/

the worst part that i havent got any sales from p*rnbb since 1 month and stop posting df at p*nbb ? what's about your sales from pb? this is really disappointing 100 thread opened and not get any sales from there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back