Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not having any file counting issues.
Counts are okay for me.

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE solve the login issue !!
That's my main problem !

And why the stats page not updated after the payout ?

Just delete the reports :)

The report option is just too easy for a person to access.
Some of the the people thinks its the comment button.

DO you know what are some of the reported content messages I got ?
Messages like "thanks for the file" ; "gracious" ; "downloading now...thanks" ; "nice upload" etc etc everyday !

:cursing:

hahah xD

you got some awesome downloaders huggy :D

anyway please update the payout counter, its still updating the same even after we got payed :)

PS : your site says we can get a bankwire as well whats the procedure for that?

^ I have PM'd you mine. Join with that if that's necessary to join in.
I knew that's not necessary anyway.

Disclaimer : As referrals are not allowed in WJ , I take no responsibility of this by any means.

fix fix

it's more than 2 hour that site does not work anymore don't load me more than the page!!

i have lots of stability problems with yr site, i would not want to lose all uploaded files!
Fix please :facepalm:

--
for me still "page is not available"

Last edited:
I guess they were adding new servers or some maintenance work.
Because after the downtime, now the site loads faster than usual :)

But only one problem - login issue !

We were under Denial of Service Attack maybe some stats are not actually we apologize for it.
But some kind of filehoster don't want us! We are setting up an firewall..

@gimsy: What the fuck?

And for all peoples: as you see we paying out very fast

We don't need to bomb our visitor with ads or popups!

Last edited:
Hello denizadrian01 , will this login problem be permanent in your site ?
So many people are complaining , I reported this 20 days from now & still no fixes.
Is it possible to type all & login every 15 minutes or to sit in front of the PC all day long when file is being uploaded ?

Come on please solve this now for once & for all !

Hello,

Did you tested it on Google Chrome?
Did you clean your Cache, Sessions and Cookies?

We will work on it to find this bug in iur script.

I apologize for this login issue but its not a script you can buy and modificat.
Its complete selfmade.

@denizadrian why every file i uploaded by RU get crushed ?? the file can't be downloaded and the file name change to '_file_4e77f73149' ?

#only from some hours ago..

@denizadrian01

i'm unable to upload.., rather when i try to RU...the files uploaded but i can't get links

when i click manage files...i can't get the links... rather site loading for long time and show 504 gateway

everytime the same happening when i try to RU

previously i never had such problems...i'm having the above problem last 3-4 days

need ur reply

Hey guys,

I will be assisting you on the problems u have on the file hosting. Just please explain the login issue, we have tested on every browser and even after we close the browser and open it again, we are still logged in with no problems.
Try to explain in detail what u are doing and what seems to be the problem so we can reproduce this on our own and if is the case to fix this.

thx

^ If you will be assisting us in the login problem, you probably should have read atleast some previous comments instead of suddenly coming from nowhere & declaring it to be so. Because I myself have described the issue in every detail possible & many others have done it too, in the past.

Hello,

Did you tested it on Google Chrome?
Did you clean your Cache, Sessions and Cookies?

We will work on it to find this bug in iur script.

I apologize for this login issue but its not a script you can buy and modificat.
Its complete selfmade.

Yes, I have tested in Google Chrome, IE & also Firefox.
This is not all, I have also tried from a friend's PC with a different IP altogether, different browser, & also created a new account at Datacloud for testing so. But the problem persists & is permanent.

You have mentioned many times that its a self made script & many of us have appreciated it for not using the same old xfilesharing script, but if the script has got bugs which are permanent , its of no use really.

Its really disappointing that a good site with a good affiliate is being ruined by a small error & you are not being able to make it correct. Even in forums that I post, I atleast made Datacloud known to a 1000 people because I was the first one to use the site there. Now many users use your site, but they too complain about this issues.

You should solve it for your good. Because you are losing many good affiliates & users this way.

Maybe this is not really a problem with people having bandwidth like 100MBps but not all users have that isnt it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back