DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you accept Payza??
Got this error while i was going to make the payment "We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.Thank you for your understanding."

use free panel likes kloxo,webmin then

Not sure if you were asking about us, however we use cPanel as a control panel.

Do you accept Webmoney?

Unfortunatly we do not. We only accept Paypal, Payza, and credit cards.

Dont you accept Payza??
Got this error while i was going to make the payment "We apologize for the inconvenience. This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.Thank you for your understanding."

If you are still seeing this issue please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you.

August 2013 Promotions:

$25 First Year Web Hosting - Get your first year of web hosting for only $25! Order the "level 1" web hosting plan on a yearly term and enter promotion code "1yrlvl1". Click here to go to the order page.

25% Off Recurring Discount - Save 25% off each month on any plan! Using promotion code "25off" at checkout.

If you need a custom plan or have any questions, please contact us.

Last edited:
this is shity host with trial Cpanel licence no option to change PHP version, no Softaculous,fuck everyone of you who advertise this host

zk0a43.png

i just order this host and now i am cancel it, and ask full refund off my money, becouse they run trial licence Cpanel,ticket 209593

Last edited:
this is shity host with trial Cpanel licence no option to change PHP version, no Softaculous,fuck everyone of you who advertise this host

Hello,

First, thank you for your order. I appreciate your business and look forward to hosting your site.

To address the cPanel issue: your account was setup on our newest server, which has not yet synced with cPanel licensing server. I have manually synced the server's license and it is now fully licensed and there is no longer a trial message. I have already replied to the support ticket you have opened and we will continue our conversation there.

Thanks again for your order, we appreciate your business!

On client panel cannot request cancellation of service what a shity host

cancell it and refund me, shity host

Last edited:
On client panel cannot request cancellation of service what a shity host

Hello,

WJunction is not our support panel. You have already opened a support ticket in your client area, to which I replied to. While we appreciate your business, it is clear that this is not going to work. I have cancelled your order and sent you a full refund for your payment.

I will not be baited into a public argument over the negativity and slander you have posted in our thread. Instead of an argument, I'll just state some facts: We've been in business since 2010. This is our full time job. We have thousands of happy clients around the world. We strive daily to provide the best service possible to our clients, many of which are from WJunction. We average under 30 minute replies to support tickets.

I replied to the support ticket you opened in 3 minutes. I have done nothing but try to be accommodating towards you so I could fix all of the issues you were facing. Instead you opted to continue to be negative and act abusive.

Good luck with your next host. Thanks and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Hi Please reply to my ticket! Is my account being suspended? My website is down for almost 3 hours.

Ticket #709508

EDIT - Fixed!

Last edited:
Hi Please reply to my ticket! Is my account being suspended? My website is down for almost 3 hours.

Ticket #709508

You always take 2 mins to reply but this it's been forever!

edit - more than 4 hours. not a single reply!

I'm still waiting for a reply from past 5 hours! Website still down! :/

Anyone else's website down?

Hello,

Your VPS was suspeneded due to an abuse notice that you ignored. We have given you over 24 hours to resolve the abuse report. Since it was ignored your VPS IP address was blocked. Lets keep this in the support ticket you have opened, as I have already replied.

Also, please note that this is our shared hosting thread not our client area. In the future please keep all support matters to support tickets.

There was no downtime for our shared hosting clients.

Thanks!

Got it man! Sure! Thanks for the help!

+1 to you folks!

Ticket #709508

You always take 2 mins to reply but this it's been forever!

edit - more than 4 hours. not a single reply!

I'm still waiting for a reply from past 5 hours! Website still down! :/

Anyone else's website down?

Hello,

Your VPS was suspeneded due to an abuse notice that you ignored. We have given you over 24 hours to resolve the abuse report. Since it was ignored your VPS IP address was blocked. Lets keep this in the support ticket you have opened, as I have already replied.

Also, please note that this is our shared hosting thread not our client area. In the future please keep all support matters to support tickets.

There was no downtime for our shared hosting clients.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back