DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem as jbisana17.
From time to time it works, but most of the time I get redirected to some ad sites or I get a blank page or a timeout error when I try to open daringhost.com/billing or my own site. I also tried on different browsers, different computers, proxies... I hardly believe the problem is on my side.

And I get the message from Nick saying "WJ is not the way to communicate". I can't open your website FFS... The appropriate reply would be: "We're sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're working on fixing the issue as soon as possible and we will give you a month free hosting as a compensation."
Now thats what a professional hosting company would do.

Last edited:
If you want faster replies simply open a support ticket or send an email. I check those much more than I check this site.

You also have the option to send an email (which I did state in a post on the previous page), as that would have been the appropriated thing to do if you can't reach our site. In addition to that there is also a phone number in my signature which has been there for months.

Last edited:
DaringHost is happy to announce that we are entering our 2nd year of doing business. Founded in April of 2010, hundreds of people from around the world are happy to call DaringHost their webhost. In order to celebrate our accomplishments we are offering great promotions all month long. Below are this weeks promotions:

1 Month Free! - Get one month free when you order the level 2 plan and select the quarterly billing cycle. Enter code "1monthfree" at checkout

3 Months Free! - Get three months free when you order the level 2 plan and select the yearly billing cycle. Enter code "3monthsfree" at checkout

50% Off Your First Invoice! - Get 50% off your first invoice with DaringHost. Enter code "50off" at checkout. Valid on any billing cycle.

In celebration we have also upgraded our shared hosting server processor. It is now running on one of the newest Intel Sandy Bridge processors - the Intel E3-1270. How does this stack up against our competition? Take a look below if you're curious.

CPU Benchmarks (Higher Number = Better)

*Intel E3-1270 - 9,107*

Intel Xeon E3-1230 - 8,422
Intel Xeon E3-1240 - 7,723
Intel Core i7 950 - 6,417
AMD FX-6200 - 6,414
Intel Xeon X3440 - 5,307

Last edited:
Hello,

You placed an order when it was night time here, meaning no one was online to setup your account. I have replied to your support ticket. I will look for your reply there.

Best Regards

Hello,

The DaringHost.com domain has been renewed and I've disabled WhoisGuard so you can see that we are indeed legitimate.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help you.

We had a brief DDos attack that was blocked quickly after it started. Everything was restored in less than hour. Please let me know if you are still having any issues via support ticket.

moved to this host couple of days back and so far its good
the guy is really helping and very quick support must say and no downtime yet

hope they keep providing quality service like this :)

do you allow hosting files untill dmca

Yes, that is correct. We do follow complaints sent to us about copyrighted content, just like 99% of other hosting providers.

DMCA is an American law that only applies to hosting and servers in the United State of America. If a DMCA is sent to a provider outside of the USA, the provider can trash it.

However, most other countries have their own laws and regulations for handling copyright content complaints. This is why you see countries like the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, ect shutting down big piracy websites that are hosted within their countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back