Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagepad

Banned
Banned
A 15-year-old puts up a Facebook post bashing her parents for making her work too hard, dad reacts by posting a video response to her grievances on her Facebook page.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU[/ame]

Warning in the video's description: Since this video seems to have gone crazy, I figure I'll post this notice. I'm going to read a letter my 15 year old daughter wrote. There ARE some curse words in it. None of them are incredibly bad, but they are definitely things a little kid shouldn't hear... not to mention things MY KID shouldn't say!

32 comments
Teenager gets owned by her father

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU[/ame]

If my parents ever heard/read me saying anything like that, they'd be murderers. Teenagers these days are so spoiled. I used to have to clean the house every day as soon as I got home from school, anything from vacuuming to mowing the lawn and then some. Took me 2 hours of my day, and I don't think I complained much.

Saddens me to think about how lazy the next generation will be.

haha, she's working for them all day?? what a fake..!! In india(almost in all countries which are developing or some which are developed), kids get up at 4 am morning and work on for their breakfast on their own whereas their parents go to farm or cattle. Again these kids walk about 6 to 10 miles (sometimes more distance) to go to a government school which doesn't have proper toilets, benches and sometimes they study in open gardens. These kids comeback to their home and help their parents with their farm work and in the evening they get sometime to study and for entertainment. Now, these kids won't say their parents are cruel or pissing them everyday, instead they pray to them that they've atleast provided them some facilities of going to school and all..! Now children here in USA have got almost everything and they don't really give a shit about how long their parents struggle and suffer for their children! And SORRY of this long shit, but it really helps to understand what i want to say! Sources: I am 16 yr old kid and respect my parents for giving me everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back