Other CyberLogs.net - Rapidleech, 1GBPS, MTN, Rar/unrar,Unmetered From $5/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still confused about the bandwidth. As mentioned in an earlier thread,the add states "Bandwidth:Unmetered" but at the bottom it states. "We don't offer Unmetered plans"

So is it Unmetered and if not what is it please?

I'd also like a demo please.

I currently have a UK VPS but speeds to FS is not that great.And using a Win VPS you cant really make mirrors at it will take time.So i have decided to buy a USA rapidleech because most of the File hosts are located in the US . therefore the speeds will be great.So i have never used a rapidleech( actually i have,by setting up in windows on my vps and i know how it works),so i have a few questions
1.Can it be setup that i upload via ftp from my vps to your server?
2.Is there any feature in which all the filehosts that i want to upload to are automatically setup? ie. if i have to upload to 5 hosts,all i have to do is select the file i want and click "upload" and they will be uploaded to all the hosts that i have selected?

If the two things are possible,i will buy your services.Do reply/pm

Regards

---------------
I WILL REQUIRE A DEMO TO BE SURE OF THE SPEEDS BETWEEN MY VPS AND YOUR SERVER

I think he must be on holiday! Still no reply to post 10 days ago. This sort of thing worries me, either there is support or ..........not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back