CYBERLOCKER.CH - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100GB space is very small.

I tried mentioning this among other things. They have 100GB in place to try and force uploaders to purchase a premium. Most uploaders aren't going to do this because A) They won't spend money for a premium on a host that isn't proven to earn yet. B) There is no options to exchange $$$ earnings or point reward system for a premium.

If a host can't compete with what other hosts offer, not going to get many affiliates especially with such low rates too. Highest is $20.

I tried mentioning this among other things. They have 100GB in place to try and force uploaders to purchase a premium. Most uploaders aren't going to do this because A) They won't spend money for a premium on a host that isn't proven to earn yet. B) There is no options to exchange $$$ earnings or point reward system for a premium.

If a host can't compete with what other hosts offer, not going to get many affiliates especially with such low rates too. Highest is $20.
Stooky, as I said, we offer long term FREE premium memberships to serious uploaders that contact us with their plans. Those accounts include unlimited storage. We have already given out several 100 of these. I haven't seen any emails from you.

It's obvious that you don't like our site, and don't want to be an uploader, so please just move on. This thread for official support of affiliates that want to use the site.

100GB space is very small.
Contact us at affiliate@cyberlocker.ch and we will upgrade your account no problem. Just include your username and your plans. Thanks!

Do not have FTP?
The FTP is working already. Use the host name: FTP01.CYBERLOCKER.CH with your username and password from the site. Happy uploading.

Just test download, it's seem not support resume just like written in the site, not my choice then this host :D

5hLth.png

LUiTt.png

kkk hope u stay away from cyberlocker, let serious uploader join only :))

i havent recived no email @ cyber-locker and explain how this works user clicks on link do they need to register to download cause it just says wrong captcha

edit got email thanex for year premium cyber-locker explain to me how this works so i can tell my traffic cause some wouldent understand and ill get flood of emails

Last edited:
i havent recived no email @ cyber-locker and explain how this works user clicks on link do they need to register to download cause it just says wrong captcha

edit got email thanex for year premium cyber-locker explain to me how this works so i can tell my traffic cause some wouldent understand and ill get flood of emails

They should change the way it works as I also got confused because to download a file there is a Download button along with a Submit button.

You have to enter the captcha code, ignore the Submit button then click Download. You only use Submit button when signing up for a new account.

Definitely a bit confusing to people.

.flv response

Correct when you download the file it will download it in its original High quality video format .AVI, mp4 what ever it is in originally.

every video is converted into .FLV for streaming purposes so users do not have to download for example DivX codec or .WMV .

Durum: FTP01.CYBERLOCKER.CH için adres çözümleniyor
Durum: 81.17.19.197:21 bağlantısı kuruluyor...
Durum: Bağlandı, hoşgeldin iletisi bekleniyor...
Yanıt: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.4a Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [81.17.19.197]
Komut: USER ****
Yanıt: 331 Password required for ****
Komut: PASS ******
Yanıt: 530 Login incorrect.
Hata: Kritik hata
Hata: Sunucuyla bağlantı kurulamıyor
Durum: FTP01.CYBERLOCKER.CH için adres çözümleniyor
Durum: 81.17.19.197:21 bağlantısı kuruluyor...
Durum: Bağlandı, hoşgeldin iletisi bekleniyor...
Yanıt: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.4a Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [81.17.19.197]
Komut: USER ****
Yanıt: 331 Password required for ****
Komut: PASS ******
Yanıt: 530 Login incorrect.
Hata: Kritik hata
Hata: Sunucuyla bağlantı kurulamıyor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back