Selling Custom SharpLeech 2 Plugins - $5/plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperz

Veteran
Update: I'm not making custom plugins anymore (for now). Sorry.

I've been getting a lot of requests lately from people to make them a SharpLeech plugin for one or more sites. So to help support the project I decided to offer this service as an alternative to donations.

I can make a plugin for any site that uses:

• Forum brand: IPB 2/3, phpBB 2/3, vB 3/4
  • Language: any
  • Capcha: none
The plugin will have:

• All sections you require.
  • Custom parsing code if the site is heavily modified, foreign or incompatible.
Price: $5 per plugin
Payment: PayPal

If you're interested reply here or shoot me a PM. Same for questions :). Thanks.

20 comments
Hyperz €5 per plugin :O
I thought you would share free with me :((

Staying on topic anyways can we get a review? And what will be the speed of posting?

A plugin that needs new parsing code to work properly can easily take an hour or more to build, test and debug so €5 isn't expensive unless you usually get your work done by little Chinese people.

Anyway, for a review just go to the SharpLeech topic? Or ask DarioX if he's happy with the 2 plugins I created for him ;).

Edit:
Performance does not depend on the plugin but on your internet speed and the speed of the site.

Edit2:
Changed the price from €5 to $5 (usd) = cheaper.

Well hope the guys who use SL enjoy this cheap offer and this would help get Sharpleech to the next level..

Best of luck with the sale Hyperz..

:)

I can only recommend buying the plugins from Hyperz! He did a fantastic work for me, very fast (the plugins were done the same day), perfect support (My SharpLeech had some problems (not the plugins!) and he helped me making it work again), friendly guy, most of the time online, nice and easy to talk to. The price is also cheap, if you take in consideration that coding some plugins might take up to some hours, the service is really worth the price!

Absolutely recommended! :)

There is no hide hack plugin. Not sure what you mean. What it means in the first post is that I can make custom plugins that get around a site using a hide mod.

Updated the OT. Since the beta has been released which resolves some vB 4 issues I'll do plugin requests for vB 4 boards too. And thanks to the people who bought plugins so far :).

I've been getting a lot of requests lately from people to make them a SharpLeech plugin for one or more sites. So to help support the project I decided to offer this service as an alternative to donations.

I can make a plugin for any site that uses:

• Forum brand: IPB 2/3, phpBB 2/3, vB 3/4
  • Language: any
  • Capcha: none
The plugin will have:

• All sections you require.
  • Custom parsing code if the site is heavily modified, foreign or incompatible.
Price: $5 per plugin
Payment: PayPal

If you're interested reply here or shoot me a PM. Same for questions :). Thanks.

Hello,

Please PM me
a Custom SharpLeech 2 Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back