Shared CrypticVPS - Premium Shared Hosting Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since today all worked fine, but now MySQL is turn off, and seemes hoster deleted my database. Have anyone same problem?

Back to normal, hope this was one time accident.

We did not delete your database. The status of your sql was up. You had a problem due to your forum software. Please have another look at let me know.

WHy does your new template have Copyright © Xclusive-Host.com. All Rights Reserved
I liked the old template better :( Looked much more professional.

Anyway, I was surprised to see emails from CrypticVPS, but now since Evan is running it, I think it will be reliable. So good luck with the new system.

WHy does your new template have Copyright © Xclusive-Host.com. All Rights Reserved
I liked the old template better :( Looked much more professional.

Anyway, I was surprised to see emails from CrypticVPS, but now since Evan is running it, I think it will be reliable. So good luck with the new system.

Oh sorry about that, we are doing some testing, I bought a new template, and am still editing it dont worry about that please, it'll all change. If it dosent look good, we will revert to the old one.

What's going on? I went on Xclusive-host.com today and it says "Account suspended"....of course that means my site won't work either.

CrypticVPS seems to be up but none of my domains/services are listed in the client area so I'm not sure what to do. I also can't send in a ticket or anything...

You shouldn't have 24/7 support on your site, when it says they are offline, take it off altogether if you can't provide what your stating.

You shouldn't have 24/7 support on your site, when it says they are offline, take it off altogether if you can't provide what your stating.
Hey mate whats with you and flaming other threads. May be to increase post count. Well it doesnt work that way here. Also the 24/7 support can mean e-mail support is available 24/7 days its not saying 24/7 live chat support?

Hey mate whats with you and flaming other threads. May be to increase post count. Well it doesnt work that way here. Also the 24/7 support can mean e-mail support is available 24/7 days its not saying 24/7 live chat support?

I emailed him 12+ hours ago.. no response. thx

What are you talking about mate? Are you even a client on my server? We do have 24/7 support, but as sponge bob said that dosent mean it's live support.

I emailed him 12+ hours ago.. no response. thx

Actually you did not email, I recived no email from you at all. Please stop lying.

Proof: My last few emails.
http://screensnapr.com/v/GaZLLq.png

Migration from xclusive-host brand made some problems but around a week my forum hadn't any downtime and server speed is also cool.

Thanks for the feedback. <3

After a few weeks with Cryptic, here's a more honest review than the quick review I gave after Evan asked me to write after I signed up:

Speeds at first were lightning fast. After talking with Evan for a while about how fast it is and thanking him, all of a sudden speeds suspiciously fell off. I mentioned it to him and he told me that I would need to upgrade to the highest plan (even though I barely used any disk space and bandwidth, he was just insisting that speeds would be faster). So I agreed and went with it, thinking why not, seems like a good deal. Well I upgraded, site was fast for a day, then back to slow like it was before the "upgrade".

I don't have proof, but I feel like he was purposely capping my speed to make me upgrade, and then later on kept the speed slow anyway.

There was also a cumulative 2 days of downtime within the week that I was using Cryptic.

Not recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back