Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Blackhat Crawl error of removed pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have crawl errors of pages that I removed months ago?

22 Pages got these texts in the crawl error section of webmasters tools.
404 (Not found), Linked from 1-5 pages, detected December.

I removed those pages months ago when I changed the, first I though it was just really slow on updating the information. But somehow they are linked even though I removed them and everything linking to them that I could see.

Pages that it claim to be linking:
http://sexyandhentai.com/page.xml/page.xml
/
And a few posts (not many, but a few. Pretty much the same pages for all 404 errors.

Any solution to this? Think it might penalize my website slightly, that I have 22 pages with 404 error.
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

X
Active Member · Joined
209
Messages
21
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom