Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

copy/paste from windows to linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys sorry for the newb question as I am a newb on linux :))

Im having problem copy/pasting from windows xp to linux

I have centos w/ gnome and installed vnc server using this guide:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/VNC-Server

I installed realvnc on my xp and its working fine but i cant copy and paste between the two...

any suggestions? :'(
 

5 comments

Hmm I tried nomachine but now sometimes its working and sometimes its not...

I'm highlighting the full text and then pasting it on the linux but still...
 
^ yeah that one works on putty but on gnome Im still using right click + paste... one thing I've noticed is that copy paste seems to be good when its pasted on gedit...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
1,420
Messages
56
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom