Content-Cooperation.com - File Hosting, 75% on Premium Account Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received following "news"

"Dear Partner.

As previously reported, on 02 March micropayment system stopped processing credit cards.
According to the rules of payment systems in such cases all payouts are frozen for 180 days period.
Currently, micropayment put on hold payouts for all payment transactions processed till March 02 (inclusive) for an indefinite period.
Information on the payout dates is clarifying.

Therefore, we also put on hold till 01 Oct 2012 funds on total amount of payments received through the micropayment till March 02 (inclusive)."

So now they are going to hold the payment until OCTOBER?! WTF

I just received following "news"

"Dear Partner.

As previously reported, on 02 March micropayment system stopped processing credit cards.
According to the rules of payment systems in such cases all payouts are frozen for 180 days period.
Currently, micropayment put on hold payouts for all payment transactions processed till March 02 (inclusive) for an indefinite period.
Information on the payout dates is clarifying.

Therefore, we also put on hold till 01 Oct 2012 funds on total amount of payments received through the micropayment till March 02 (inclusive)."

So now they are going to hold the payment until OCTOBER?! WTF

I think they withhold the amount within the dates where they had prob with micropayment. But payments after that will be paid as usual.

The minimum withdrawal amount decreased to $100.

Hope filesmonster will accept Alertpay and Paypal payment for premium access

It will really help boost sales

I don't think Alertpay/Paypal would be available for buying premium soon. They had Alertpay back then but I guess they had problems with it too.

Content-Cooperation aka Filesmonster is going down for sure now.

"Files uploading is allowed only for accounts with "Studio" status."

Studio, in order word the video "manufacturer"...

RIP!!

No need to wait liao. They have even changed the rules and conditions, no more uploading for sure now. They are not adding any files to catalog too.

I am still searching for another file hosting too. Tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back