Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Commission Tracking Software for Employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right section, if not I apologize in advance.

I am seeking recommendations on software that can be used to track the sales our staff makes so that I can calculate the amount of commission I need to pay out over using the default affiliate system WHMCS has.

Any suggestions would be greatly recommended.
 

2 comments

I would look at solutions like Cart66, iDevAffiliate and CS-Cart. At the very least, doing searches on those terms will point in the direction of a solution that will be right for what you are attempting to accomplish.
 
QCommission

Q-Commission is a powerful & one of the best sales commission software. It calculates your employees compensation , commission . more accurately, quickly and professionally. try it !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
I am Canadian, Enjoy meeting new people, social networking. Internet Entrepreneur. Social Networking, Words with...
27
Messages
3
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom