Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Coder, Interesting Project, Preferably from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

So I have an interesting idea for a new project in eCommerce business. I am looking for a really good coder here. Will prefer PHP to make things neat and efficient. But if you know how Amazon MWS, eBay and all other APIs and stuff could be integrated in other environments, it's fine(as long as the environment is smooth enough for consumers and businesses alike).

Right now, it is a small thing to get started. But if it does go off well, which I am quite sure it will, we could be staring down a big office and a big team :sun:

I'll prefer someone in India to make the legal structuring and the operations easier and quicker.

Anyone up for it?
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
170
Messages
5
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom