Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

CoD MW2 : Stimulus Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it available in your Playstation Store?

When I enter the game it says "New Maps available in the store" But nothing is there...

I'm from portugal btw...
 

37 comments

no one is whining about sucking,perks etc, It was rushed, it was not finished 100% even IW admitted that, if you ever played COD4 look at the diff, COD4 was the best COD game ever made, simple
 
no one is whining about sucking,perks etc, It was rushed, it was not finished 100% even IW admitted that, if you ever played COD4 look at the diff, COD4 was the best COD game ever made, simple

mw2 has more balanced everything, and ofc the spawn system is fucked just like every other fps, but besides that, there are no problems (at least none that I experienced).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Active Member · Joined
1,141
Messages
11
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom