Other cmaXhost.com - Rapidleech, 1 GB, Unmetered, HF+FS+MU Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most worst experiences in the transactions i've made till date!

I've been in warez etc for quite some time now, and i've been talking to different people..

here's the experience with this scammer.

I asked him the difference in between his product and the others he was like its a true 1gbps speed etc etc, as usual the marketing tactics which were ofcourse shitty were used by him !

He promised to set the RL up for me, within 20 minutes of placing the order, but after the payment was done, he seems to be offline within 15 minutes, i kept waiting and the next day morning i received the RL ...

Received it, none of the plugins were updated, I had to search them from here and there to make them work, and when i asked him, he was like, you have the FTP Access you can update it yourself, i didn't mind doing that and did the needful,

Thereafter, MTN never worked, and i had to configure it myself... Did the configurations, and later it so happens that the Rar / Unrar feature seemed to be having problems as well..

Tried to Unrar files, it never happened.

Asked him the reasons for the same and he's like, your hard disc is full, i Checked the Space, and my consumption was just 3 GB at that time...

And the speed continued to be pathetic.... Harly got 200 - 300 Kb/sec, showed him the screenshot..

He's like, i dunno whats wrong, i can give u speed only what we're getting.

I just didn't wanna waste my time behind him, and kept pressurizing him about the speeds in the interim...

he asked me for the working plugins which i had found, I told him, i can not give him the same until he doesn't solve my problem.

He promised me to move to a new server, and in return asked me for the plugins, I told him, move me first and i'd give the Plugins later...

He gave me just the FTP details of the new server, and didn't bother to Install the RL ...

I did that myself, and the rar / unrar never worked...

Asked him to solve that problem to the least, but he never did that, and sent a setup of the nulled scripts, Uploaded, yet it didn't work... Informed him that its not working, He was least bothered and logged out yet again without giving any further responses!

Yesterday somehow with help of @
Arikarin i managed to solve the rar/unrar problem... (Thanks to Him)

MTN never worked again, and i tried to solve the problem, But it never worked.

Today the RL which i had setup on his new server, doesn't open and the RL isn't working at all !

PS:
I have been asking him for refund over and again in the recent past whenever he used to respond, but he's never refund the money yet nor is giving a proper working one.

A COMPLETE SCAMMER! KINDLY BEWARE OF HAVING ANY FURTHER TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS GUY!

for public interest... By Yet another frustrated member!

One of the most worst experiences in the transactions i've made till date!

I've been in warez etc for quite some time now, and i've been talking to different people..

here's the experience with this scammer.

I asked him the difference in between his product and the others he was like its a true 1gbps speed etc etc, as usual the marketing tactics which were ofcourse shitty were used by him !

He promised to set the RL up for me, within 20 minutes of placing the order, but after the payment was done, he seems to be offline within 15 minutes, i kept waiting and the next day morning i received the RL ...

Received it, none of the plugins were updated, I had to search them from here and there to make them work, and when i asked him, he was like, you have the FTP Access you can update it yourself, i didn't mind doing that and did the needful,

Thereafter, MTN never worked, and i had to configure it myself... Did the configurations, and later it so happens that the Rar / Unrar feature seemed to be having problems as well..

Tried to Unrar files, it never happened.

Asked him the reasons for the same and he's like, your hard disc is full, i Checked the Space, and my consumption was just 3 GB at that time...

And the speed continued to be pathetic.... Harly got 200 - 300 Kb/sec, showed him the screenshot..

He's like, i dunno whats wrong, i can give u speed only what we're getting.

I just didn't wanna waste my time behind him, and kept pressurizing him about the speeds in the interim...

he asked me for the working plugins which i had found, I told him, i can not give him the same until he doesn't solve my problem.

He promised me to move to a new server, and in return asked me for the plugins, I told him, move me first and i'd give the Plugins later...

He gave me just the FTP details of the new server, and didn't bother to Install the RL ...

I did that myself, and the rar / unrar never worked...

Asked him to solve that problem to the least, but he never did that, and sent a setup of the nulled scripts, Uploaded, yet it didn't work... Informed him that its not working, He was least bothered and logged out yet again without giving any further responses!

Yesterday somehow with help of @
Arikarin i managed to solve the rar/unrar problem... (Thanks to Him)

MTN never worked again, and i tried to solve the problem, But it never worked.

Today the RL which i had setup on his new server, doesn't open and the RL isn't working at all !

PS:
I have been asking him for refund over and again in the recent past whenever he used to respond, but he's never refund the money yet nor is giving a proper working one.

A COMPLETE SCAMMER! KINDLY BEWARE OF HAVING ANY FURTHER TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS GUY!

for public interest... By Yet another frustrated member!

thx for you comment can you plzz tell me who are you
maenz your email or rl account name?

ohh its you teamdayan..
dear i don't have any refund for you bcz
you asking refund after using rl 2 many dayz +10 dayz

thx for you comment can you plzz tell me who are you
maenz your email or rl account name?

ohh its you teamdayan..
dear i don't have any refund for you bcz
you asking refund after using rl 2 many dayz +10 dayz

Dear Mr.Moron,

Just in case if you do not remember, its been exactly 8 days that you sent me the mail

Secondly

I've been asking u refund from the past almost 3 - 4 days...

Look back at the comments, you might witness most of them commented it clearly saying your rl was down in between

So if you wanna get technical, it'd not get me more to get on to technical terms..

You've shown your standards, and your originality ... Your origin is that way, no one can do anything about it and sadly you're helpless..

I'd think i donated the money to some helpless moron gay! :)

good luck and beware others !!

404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

Getting this error now, paid my renewal for the month on the 21/12/10. Awaiting response from PM, support ticket or here. Will update here when I receive a response.

Update:

Apparently paying on time was the wrong choice to make. I've been advised that all plans are auto-cancelled when the due date arrives, even though I made my payment for this month before the due date to make sure that I didn't have any interruptions in my service. Still waiting for this to be put back online even though I confirmed the transaction ID yesterday. This is the second time I've have issues with 'customer service' from this same seller. Well noted.

I'll update whenever I actually get everything back online.

CPU load is constantly 100% probably due to overselling, now the server is down. Contacted him about this 24 hours ago and still no reply.

I paid yesterday from PayPal and I haven´t received my credentials. The webpage don´t charge too.

Can you reply me please?

Goodbye ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back