Other cmaXhost.com - Rapidleech, 1 GB, Unmetered, HF+FS+MU Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya it time speeds are low .. at this time i guess server is having more CPU usage bcz i am getting low speed now .. but i am sure it will be normal soon

BTW , raj can u tell me what should i configure exactly to get 15 pictures in mtn ?

Go to your CPanel and open file manager. Go into the mtn folder and edit config.php file.

-c is for number of coloumns
-r is for number of rows

if you want 15 pictures ,u can set -c to '3 ' and -r to '5'
or -c to '5' and -r to '3'.

remember that these are small c's and r's. Don't edit capital ones.

I hope that it will help you.

well bro's i bought yesterday one account from rana and its seems working fine only prob i facing with megaupload upload speed 200-400kbps .

rar unrar mtn both working fine .
well i say 8/10 if i consider price .:)

well rana i want to know wher to get torrnetflux i did not find any torrnetflex can u help me in this regard .bec rana u mention Unbeatable Rapidleech + TorrentFlux + Mtn
on 1 Gbit Port High BW/cPanel but i did not find
TorrentFlux. i appreciate if u include it to .

MU upload speeds is not the problem related to server. Its from the Megaupload side. Its always 200-400 KBPS, whether you upload from UK or USA.

Yeah, I already tested the demo and all i can say that its fast even on Germany. HF speeds is unbeatable. Keep it up bro. :D

I want my account to be transferred in New server..and I have started Uploading in Ur acc Ranaasad..Did arnd 52 uploads today..Hope thats Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back