Other cmaXhost.com - Rapidleech, 1 GB, Unmetered, HF+FS+MU Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy today it :) What can I say, when I try test account, its perfect, but now is only 500kb-1mb speed from hotfile :( Can you repair it?

File ****(696.41 MB) Saved!
Time: 14 minute 5 second
Average Speed: 843.53 KB/s

Adding server is the only choice and separate RL and TF user into 2 server. I'm also having problem with the process which is nearly constant at 100%. Dont even think about unrar/rar, you'be be disappointed. Dont get me started on the speed, it used to be very fast, the process holding it back. But dont worry, i hope he will add new server soon because personally i think this is now oversold server.

Adding server is the only choice and separate RL and TF user into 2 server. I'm also having problem with the process which is nearly constant at 100%. Dont even think about unrar/rar, you'be be disappointed. Dont get me started on the speed, it used to be very fast, the process holding it back. But dont worry, i hope he will add new server soon because personally i think this is now oversold server.

I agree with you, sometimes the server is very fast and other time, its very slow rar/unrar, upload 100-200kbs.
Something needs to be done, or I'm not going to renew next month

Rapidleech very slow.. upload to hotfile below 500kbps. try contact u but no reply.
U said this is new server, how can oversell? maybe u change me back to old server??
can get refund..

Just buy one account to test you.. its nothing for me 8$ for an account.. anyway waiting to open it...
i will test my account and i write here my comments :)

Rapidleech very slow.. upload to hotfile below 500kbps. try contact u but no reply.
U said this is new server, how can oversell? maybe u change me back to old server??
can get refund..

Guys, don't jump to conclusion. Its just my own personal opinion. Other than that I dont have any problem with his server, used to be the fastest I've used in a long time.

Waiting admin replay.. If he nothing to change I want also refund :/
if you want refund i will refund you
can get refund..
ya you can get refund
i don't change any one to my old server i already ordered a new server
but they asking me thats takes 4 dayz to fully setup...
I agree with you, sometimes the server is very fast and other time, its very slow rar/unrar, upload 100-200kbs.
Something needs to be done, or I'm not going to renew next month
bro if you also wants your money back i will give you...
Bro .. plz fix the AutoTransload issue.. been asking u from 3-4 days now... :(
no one have that prb i m chaning your account again
i checked your account many time that time i will give you also screen short
http://screensnapr.com/u/qvgmmu.png
Auto Transload working f9
Guys, don't jump to conclusion. Its just my own personal opinion. Other than that I dont have any problem with his server, used to be the fastest I've used in a long time.
Thx for asking that brother i ask you last time on my server i got ddos attacks that admin ask to me that y my server some time very slow but when they attacks of then my server shoots...
if you don't belive on me i will refund you all of money
Thats all.........

Here is my Review as i promise :)
D/L From HF ... about 1-12mbs/sec
Upload @ HF 1-3mbs/sec...
its not the best... but its good for that money ;)

seems goes all good... but the load of server its a bit high... about 20-50% all time...

will see in the future...

When I speed tested this hotfile it was about 3-4 megs downloaded hf and 3-4 megs upload.

He may have purchases a server which uses peak times and thus why some have issues and other don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back