Other cmaXhost.com - Rapidleech, 1 GB, Unmetered, HF+FS+MU Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the demo
bit strange, everything is same as rapidleechhost, even the logos and the links are there but speed is much better.
i am satisfied with the speed. thx alot

btw,, which server is the demo? us de?

thx for the demo
bit strange, everything is same as rapidleechhost, even the logos and the links are there but speed is much better.
i am satisfied with the speed. thx alot

btw,, which server is the demo? us de?

lolxxxxxxxx

dear bro... i m useing only RL script of rapidleechhost...
or this demo is USA base

Thanks for the quick response pal, working like a charm, bestbuy for the price, im satisfied with the speed, hope the speed stays the same in future

Code:
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]GAMMA-US[/B][/COLOR]   [B][COLOR=Green](2 Available) [/COLOR][/B]
[B]Space: [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]50 Gb[/COLOR]
Bandwidth: [/B][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Unmetered B/w[/COLOR][/B][B]
Port: [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]1 Gbps[/COLOR]
CPU: [/B][B]Intel Quad Xeon X3430 (4 x 2.8 GHz)[/B][B]
Rar/Unrar Support
cPanel/FTP[/B]
[B]With: [COLOR=Blue]HF+FS+MU[/COLOR] [/B][B]pm account[/B][B] Working..[/B].
[B][COLOR=Red]Price/month:[/COLOR][/B] [B]$29.99[/B]

Ordered for that RL Plan...Waiting for it!

Speeds on the demo were great yesterday but it seems that when it gets to peak times everything slows down horribly on the BETA-US package. I ended up having to use my old RL last night as this one was taking far too long.

Any chance you could move me to a quieter server Ranaasad? preferably one located for optimum download speeds from hotfile.

Thanks for the quick response pal, working like a charm, bestbuy for the price, im satisfied with the speed, hope the speed stays the same in future
i always quick response when i available
Code:
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]GAMMA-US[/B][/COLOR]   [B][COLOR=Green](2 Available) [/COLOR][/B]
[B]Space: [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]50 Gb[/COLOR]
Bandwidth: [/B][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Unmetered B/w[/COLOR][/B][B]
Port: [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]1 Gbps[/COLOR]
CPU: [/B][B]Intel Quad Xeon X3430 (4 x 2.8 GHz)[/B][B]
Rar/Unrar Support
cPanel/FTP[/B]
[B]With: [COLOR=Blue]HF+FS+MU[/COLOR] [/B][B]pm account[/B][B] Working..[/B].
[B][COLOR=Red]Price/month:[/COLOR][/B] [B]$29.99[/B]

Ordered for that RL Plan...Waiting for it!

Pm'd you account detailz

Speeds on the demo were great yesterday but it seems that when it gets to peak times everything slows down horribly on the BETA-US package. I ended up having to use my old RL last night as this one was taking far too long.

Any chance you could move me to a quieter server Ranaasad? preferably one located for optimum download speeds from hotfile.
i don't understand what you want to say...

i don't understand what you want to say...
I thought i was pretty clear. At peak times when TV shows are releasing the speeds on your server are horrible, the times when i need to use it. Even hotfile slows down to 500kb/s to 1mb/s which means it is no use to me.

Refund requested.

not got the pm >.< X-(
i dont know man ... first there was downtime problem and now there is download & uploading problem... my 10 days are wasted .. i got on 26th of oct. and today is 6th of nov.
my 11 days are wasted :( i dont know plz do some thing

i hav not got the pm &gt;.&lt; X-(
i dont know man ... first there was downtime problem and now there is download & uploading problem... my 10 days are wasted .. i got on 26th of oct. and today is 6th of nov.

not got the pm >.< X-(

pm'd you new detail check now

WTF I WANT REFUND .. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME 3+ ACCOUNT BUT ALL HAVE FAULTS..

[slide]http://imgur.com/dJZ45.jpg[/slide]

REFUND ME NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back