CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, got few questions here.

1. Does cloudzilla.to compatible with download manager like IDM? Seemed i tried to download one file mp3 using IDM but it failed to download.
2. How to download batch files at the same time. Let say i want to download 10 or 50 files at the same time. Or do i have to download one by one files?
3. How long does cloudzilla.to promised to stay longer in cloud storage industry? We as a user have seen a lot of file storage provider come and go or vanished within short time of period.
4. Is it reliable to use cloudzilla.to as backup storage files for longer term?

1. Does cloudzilla.to compatible with download manager like IDM? Seemed i tried to download one file mp3 using IDM but it failed to download.
2. How to download batch files at the same time. Let say i want to download 10 or 50 files at the same time. Or do i have to download one by one files?
3. How long does cloudzilla.to promised to stay longer in cloud storage industry? We as a user have seen a lot of file storage provider come and go or vanished within short time of period.

Hello rozano,

1. It is now possible to use IDM with premium account.
2. Currently it is not possible to package several files into one. But it is a feature that will be probably implemented in the future.
3. We are committed and we've invested a a lot of money in the service, we are here to stay!
4. You're files will be safe with us. Just make sure to get a premium account, so the files are not deleted for inactivity.

Hope that gives you some clarity. Any problems or questions please contact us.

Hello rozano,

2. Currently it is not possible to package several files into one. But it is a feature that will be probably implemented in the future.
3. We are committed and we've invested a a lot of money in the service, we are here to stay!
4. You're files will be safe with us. Just make sure to get a premium account, so the files are not deleted for inactivity.

Thanks for ur replied.

My current account is premium account but i have difficulties in downloading few files. It seemed that cloudzilla already implemented to support IDM but when i copy links to IDM, it doesn't convert or auto download the file.

My experience with other hosts, i just save the premium account details username and password in IDM option, under site login, then i can able to download all files without need to go click one by one in web file manager.

Can u implement this feature as well?

I like your service, no ads, and good streaming speed, one thing i would see before name it perfect service is mobile support, html 5 player would be nice feature, currently i need to install Flash to see files on Android, even with Flash installed i have problems to play correctly files.

Hello rozano,

Thanks for ur replied.

My current account is premium account but i have difficulties in downloading few files. It seemed that cloudzilla already implemented to support IDM but when i copy links to IDM, it doesn't convert or auto download the file.

My experience with other hosts, i just save the premium account details username and password in IDM option, under site login, then i can able to download all files without need to go click one by one in web file manager.

Can u implement this feature as well?

we will look into that.

I like your service, no ads, and good streaming speed, one thing i would see before name it perfect service is mobile support, html 5 player would be nice feature, currently i need to install Flash to see files on Android, even with Flash installed i have problems to play correctly files.

Can you make it your player viewable on Android devices?

@Zilla i like yr service. good speed dwn and without ads, but i need that works even to mobile! error in downloading the files via smartphone (missing file). you need to fix this soon pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back