CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
no ads no annoying pop ups and cool design
but can you put turkey to tier 3

100 000 views and i can get paid?? so low man

We do not offer fake rate, what we show is what is actually paid, we not "stealing" views/downloads, we are an honest host.

It is currently not possible to change the groups of countries but in future going to be added new groups to tier 2 and 3.

no ads no annoying pop ups and cool design
but can you put turkey to tier 3

100 000 views and i can get paid?? so low man

We do not offer fake rate, what we show is what is actually paid, we not "stealing" views/downloads, we are an honest host.

It is currently not possible to change the groups of countries but in future going to be added new groups to tier 2 and 3.

i am sure but rates are really low,believe me you will see it from registered users
people dont wanna register it with these rates

its my thinking of course
and there are many file hosts which gives 30 40 50 dollars to 10 000 views
i wanna use because ads are not annoying and no pop ups ,
i just wanted a favor
not a big deal

10 000 views and 1 dollar .. fair?

i see that dont count all downloads, a good start.

edit
ok it would seem the counting quite slow

Last edited:
file manager suggestions :

1. smaller fonts for filename or longer box so as to show the complete name
2. thinner box (that contains the filename/size/no. of downloads) so you don't have to scroll down just to view a few files.
3. include the filename when you get multiple links (select all then get link) to differentiate the different links

getting error message: The file links you've provided are invalid. Please make sure you are giving the direct link to the file, ending in an extension.

when using direct links that have no problem when used to remote upload to other filehosts.

sometimes links get accepted when underscore "_" is removed from filename

Last edited:
file manager suggestions :

1. smaller fonts for filename or longer box so as to show the complete name
2. thinner box (that contains the filename/size/no. of downloads) so you don't have to scroll down just to view a few files.
3. include the filename when you get multiple links (select all then get link) to differentiate the different links

getting error message: The file links you've provided are invalid. Please make sure you are giving the direct link to the file, ending in an extension.

when using direct links that have no problem when used to remote upload to other filehosts.

sometimes links get accepted when underscore "_" is removed from filename

Hello, first of all thanks for the feedback. Your requests were pointed and sent to our programming team for an evaluation, maybe implemented in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back