cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters.
Step 1. They will promise to add payment method via webmoney. (It's current step!!!)
Step 2. After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
Step 3. Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
Step 4. Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
Step 5. Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers. Go to step 1.
And again, and again, and again.

Moderators, please banned this user for spam.

to Cloudzer team:

if you guys want us to work with you, please do your part first. fix and send the pending payments, DO NOT make any delay or not paying at all,then make a clear affiliate program. try to offer multiple payment gateway such as webmoney and liberty reserve. i know Cloudzer is serious now this time, since you chose the topic to be in sticky. that would be a good start for us, you guys should think a good mutual relationship with the partners since we are helping each other to earn. i don't want to reiterate again the problems which already posted here, Cloudzer knows it, so fix it and you'll grow for sure.

AM 100% AGREE WITH YOU!

I think they want to attract NEW stupid webmasters.
1 They will promise to add payment method via webmoney. (It's current step!!!)
2 After month they will add this point (only point not method!) on their site. And next 40 days all will to waiting for payouts.
3 Then they will say that they have troubles with webmoney. Another 20-30 days.
4 Then they will canceled payouts and will offered to request payouts again via amazon (for example). As they did it a few months ago.
5 Then they will to tell a new story for NEW STUPID webmasrers. Go to step 1.
And again, and again, and again.

Hey Brother,
I am just using CLZ because I think CLZ is somewhat connected to UL and for me UL is most trustworthy file host for now.
I know u are angry but posting same message again and again will lead you to ban on this site.
Lots of other WJ members are using CLZ just because they think that CLZ is sister site of UL.
Hope, CLZ is not some scam.
Please, do not repost same message.
Wait for few more days for official news from CLZ Team.
If they did'nt come with good news, many WJ members are surely going to complain this file host to WJ Admins.

CLZ TEAM:
Please add Webmoney/Payza/Liberty Reserve as a payment mode and try to pay within 30 days.
We webmasters have great hope from your side.

to Cloudzer team:

if you guys want us to work with you, please do your part first. fix and send the pending payments, DO NOT make any delay or not paying at all,then make a clear affiliate program. try to offer multiple payment gateway such as webmoney and liberty reserve. i know Cloudzer is serious now this time, since you chose the topic to be in sticky. that would be a good start for us, you guys should think a good mutual relationship with the partners since we are helping each other to earn. i don't want to reiterate again the problems which already posted here, Cloudzer knows it, so fix it and you'll grow for sure.

totally agree with you :handshake:

I think CLZ is somewhat connected to UL

I don't think that it is true. I think Cloudzer use same script for site as UL, but owners are different.

I did my first payout request from Cloudzer via webmoney. It was December 2012.
Then they cancelled request because they had troubles with webmoney (as they have been told - I don't trust about it). If they don't found solution with webmoney in February, March and April, then promise will have find solution now is false.

Last edited:
@Steph
This email is yours? (steph@cloudzer.net )
same question from me as well.

natually she isent going to reply if she does ill be very amazed
But he/she should. coz he/she's already involved in this as cloudzer's name has come to this incident. & now it doesn't matter whether they did it or not. All its matter is their official reply about this incident!

same question from me as well.

But he/she should. coz he/she's already involved in this as cloudzer's name has come to this incident. & now it doesn't matter whether they did it or not. All its matter is their official reply about this incident!

Which is an incident?

Filezy is hacked.
And Show all infos cloudzer.

LOL ! Do you not see that he was framed ? What the idiot would indicate their data in the hacking site ?? Turn on your brain !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back