Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[Chrome] Do you like the new context menu?

Do you like the new context menu?

  • Yes, I do like it [Non touch screen user]

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, I do like it [Touch screen user]

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I don't like it [Non touch screen user]

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, I don't like it [Touch screen user]

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Recently saw the new updated Google Chrome's new context menu:-

JWKYinr.png


I don't actually think users with no touch screens would like it.

Anyways, post your views.
 

3 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
267
Messages
63
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom