Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Check the first theme I made - VB -

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi negative replies is allowed :))

I wantto know what the theme miss

and let me know if it's similar to other sites


please rate and show the bad side in it :|

Thanks

2djyov8.png
 

24 comments

lol xD

serious ? It's the first shot for me

thought I will get load of offensive replies and insults , and maybe after 6 pages I will find a supporting reply :D

ty
 
looks hawt

- change the font on the 'new post' icons
- you spelled threads wrong (treads) lol
- dont forget to add the login box before you code it

good work m8 ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
62
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom