Other CheapRapidleechHosting.com - 10GB space, Unlimited bandwidth from $3.71/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, testing it now. Great speeds.

@Dl4uall
I have send you PM , i need some more clarifications if you can help me about configuration

@ Dl4uall, janu123

Yesterday i've got demo account. when i get login details transload from Fileserve has worked very well. But next time when i tried to transload files, rapidleech asked me for captha and translod has n'ot worked anymore. When i try transload from Filesonic i get message:
'Retrieving download pageError logging in - Account not found!'

I would like to order Premium rapidleech 20gb for $8.95 but i need confirmation that transload from Fileserve and Filesonic works fine in payed version.

@drndrn
There was a filesonic update yesterday so the old plugin was not working we have updated the plugin and it is working fine and soon this plugin will be put in other client RL
And as far as fileserve it is working fine today looks like yesterday there was some problem in fileserve..Rest all other things are fine

Ok, so Filesonic download works fine now. I hope that Fileserve will be fixed soon.

Please inform me when you have free slots so i can order it.

Thank you

"Sold out"
So I guess this thread should be closed, or at least have changed the prefix, since you're not selling anything?

I've been misled.

how can i add my own upload accounts to this rl? I really need it and also duckload pre account is missing
Answered via pm
Ok, so Filesonic download works fine now. I hope that Fileserve will be fixed soon.

Please inform me when you have free slots so i can order it.

Thank you
Fileserve is also working fine now
"Sold out"
So I guess this thread should be closed, or at least have changed the prefix, since you're not selling anything?

I've been misled.
No need cuz the people can ask there question/confusion if they have..

No offense, but I looked in here because I wanted to buy rl hosting, and topic prefix of your thread suggests that you sell any.
I think the 'question/confusion' should be discussed in another part of the forum, or on your official support site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back