Cheapest Place to register domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say my suggestion to register the Domain name.I don't have experience in using that sites for registering Domain name ..I registered Domain name in Bulk at low cost and selling Domain name in Bulk process earning Money.This is best way,i got the DOMAIN name reseller account at here Goresellers.com so that i am selling Domain name and also registering name for my personal use.. So you can get the Domain name at low cost using this method also,You can earn also...by selling.

this is the price list from instant deploy......

6c16b1.jpg

is there any one have warez site there....?
any experience...?

Never go to instant-deploy.com

Never go to instant-deploy.com they have worst reviews, you can't transfer your domain as they register with 1and1.com with fake details, their customer support will reply you in 3 months and not before. Something funny you will find on their website that you won't see on any professional website.

Read and enjoy.
Instant-deploy support conversation

In my opinion, whoisxy will be the best option for registering domain
It offers attractive domain extensions to register at sweet prices along with discounts.
Highly recommend this company for domain registrations.

In my opinion, whoisxy will be the best option for registering domain
It offers attractive domain extensions to register at sweet prices along with discounts.
Highly recommend this company for domain registrations.

$15 for a domain name isn't cheap at all. And what good they offer which others don;t?

namecheap.com all the way. Have register around 7-10 domains there.
There is always a coupon to get the price. Just google it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back