Other CHEAP RDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to get it for $10

Can i install IDM/MegaManager/Screenshot softwares etc or you'll do it?

How do i get that price because it's 15 on your site

Reserve that last slot for me. Can't buy now since I am already using another RDP. When you have sold all but the last slot, shoot me a PM immediately. If I have the cash, I will buy it then.

Btw, you didn't answer if Hotfile premium downloads are working or not.

100 Mbps delicated port for 15 users ? Wait for more review

15 users??? I thought he said 10 users! 10 users alone is an overkill with only 2GB RAM. 15 users...OMG! I hope he will be adding another stick of RAM or its gonna be unusable when all 10 users will be active simultaneously.

Using the RDP now, will be posting a review soon. For those interested, anyways its all mostly positive with good speeds and the like.

HDD still hasnt been upgraded but I think mathewbuers mentioned it will be when the server is full or something.

Anyways I just want to clarify that Hotfile premium download IS NOT working. I have tried using opera and jdownloader. Opera just keeps jumping back to the select normal/premium download page, while jdownloader gives plugin out of date error as is usual on ip banned servers. Will post screens if needed.

But otherwise its a very good deal at the price at which the slots is being sold.

no there is currently 3 users, im going to sell the next 5 (the last 5) at 10$ per user

as for the hdd, the request has been made, so it should be upgraded soon,

as for the HF Prem i did login to the hotfile site and it allowed me to login. but i didnt download anything,

its not about how many users downloading, but about how many sold. bit expensive for a burstnet server with 15 users

no there is currently 3 users, im going to sell the next 5 (the last 5) at 10$ per user

as for the hdd, the request has been made, so it should be upgraded soon,

as for the HF Prem i did login to the hotfile site and it allowed me to login. but i didnt download anything,

You can always login to your HF premium account even if your server IP is banned. Its when you try to download something, they redirect you to the free user download page again and again if your IP is banned.

So I guess Hotfile IP is banned on this server. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back