daniel0cean
Active Member
Hey everyone,
I am selling one of my older adult website projects called PornStagram (pornstagram.org).
The domain was registered on 2012-12-03 and expires on 2015-12-03. Domain is currently managed with Namecheap, has private whois included and can be pushed for free to another Namecheap account.
Ownership proof: http://www.pornstagram.org/proof.txt
The site is fully indexed by Google and has 166 results: https://www.google.ae/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=OQm_VZWdMbDv8wei3pvIBQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=site:pornstagram.org
The site is built on Wordpress, the theme is custom made and mobile friendly and it comes bundled with all the installed plugins.
As it's been a work in progress it had not been making much revenue as no offsite SEO was ever done to it:
However, the onsite SEO was handled and could be improved:
I will NOT pass along any hosting for this site and the buyer will need to host it himself. I will provide a tar.gz archive with all the files and a SQL dump of the database.
BONUS: I will be providing for free the current site theme with all included content, but on top of that I will also provide some Wordpress plugins which I bought to use for such sites:
Since I have not decided on a price, I am listening to any reasonable offer.
Site can be monetized using ad networks: Juicyads, Plugrush, CrakRevenue, Ero-Ads, AdXpansion, ExoClick, Yllix etc. or using Adult Affiliates.
Accepting: Paypal, Moneybookers & Payoneer
I am selling one of my older adult website projects called PornStagram (pornstagram.org).
The domain was registered on 2012-12-03 and expires on 2015-12-03. Domain is currently managed with Namecheap, has private whois included and can be pushed for free to another Namecheap account.
Ownership proof: http://www.pornstagram.org/proof.txt
The site is fully indexed by Google and has 166 results: https://www.google.ae/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=OQm_VZWdMbDv8wei3pvIBQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=site:pornstagram.org
The site is built on Wordpress, the theme is custom made and mobile friendly and it comes bundled with all the installed plugins.
As it's been a work in progress it had not been making much revenue as no offsite SEO was ever done to it:
However, the onsite SEO was handled and could be improved:
I will NOT pass along any hosting for this site and the buyer will need to host it himself. I will provide a tar.gz archive with all the files and a SQL dump of the database.
BONUS: I will be providing for free the current site theme with all included content, but on top of that I will also provide some Wordpress plugins which I bought to use for such sites:
- NextScripts Social Networks Autoposter
- Plugins to import data from XVideos, xHamster, Spankwire & Porntube
- Novavideo Theme
- AdultGalleryPress Theme + Plugin
Since I have not decided on a price, I am listening to any reasonable offer.
Site can be monetized using ad networks: Juicyads, Plugrush, CrakRevenue, Ero-Ads, AdXpansion, ExoClick, Yllix etc. or using Adult Affiliates.
Accepting: Paypal, Moneybookers & Payoneer