Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Car experts, need your suggestion (first car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm going to get my very own car. Not my first time driving. I've been driving for almost 3 years, the family cars; Honda Pilot, Toyota Camry, Infiniti i30, Ford Fusion and Mazda. So I have quite a handful of experience. As you can see, one of them is a luxury type car and it influenced me to get a luxury type car for my own too.

I'm getting a used one, a sedan, since a new model luxury car will cost a LOT. The following two caught my eyes:

1. 2003 BMW 525i
2. 2006 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro (can's stand the older model designs :facepalm:)



I don't know why but Acura, Lexus or Cadillac can't grab my attention. I guess, I'm not familiar with them. So please share me some knowledge about the two listed there.

ie.

- How much would it cost to maintain the car. An estimate.
- Will this type (luxury) of cars boost up the insurance significantly, compared to budget ones.
- Also, will these two have huge difference in fuel economy? See below:

BMW = 2.5L & 6-cyclinder
Audi = 2.0L & 4-cyclinder

nvm, seems they're very similar according to an online fuel economy calculator.




Thanks.
 
Last edited:

8 comments

I'd rather buy a Toyota or Lexus (used) car than BMW because its parts are expensive in case it got broken (not what we hope).
It actually depends where you live, are u in the U.S?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

L
Active Member · Joined
Computer, Sports
1,939
Messages
117
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom