Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Neutral Cann't I create subdomin, plan has 1 domain hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 comments

It depends from where you get the "hosting plan"

As far as I know, no host limits on subdomains. If you are facing problem in creating subdomains then contact your host.
 
There is no generic answer to this, Most don't but some do. IN any case 99% of them wont restrict no of subdomains but make sure you stay with in your resource limit.
 
I think 1 domain hosting means you can host only one website with that plan.
Basically which means you can't add any more addon domain to your account to create a new website.
But I don't think that any host don't allow to create subdomains. Sobdomain is allways allow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

cubez
Active Member · Joined
I am a graphic designer, yes making good.
76
Messages
11
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom