Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Can an american use webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 comments

I did sign up but american phone number is not available!!
what should I do??
with out phone verified I can't do anything...
can someone help me!!
Thank you
 
I live in Puerto Rico
can I make an account at WebMoney?

As I can verify the account with the phone?

My area code is (787) xxx-xxxx

Thanks friends

Kisesss Divano
 
Im from the US and I have signed up for a WM account. All I did was put my country code as Canada and the phone verification also worked.
 
I tried it with an american phone number but it wouldn't work,even when using the Canada code(which is same as usa code).

I'll try to get a canada phone number soon so I can get a higher limit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Banned · Joined
29
Messages
5
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom