Bypass Google Drive download/bandwidth limit.

WebSaver

Hello WJunction Members!!

I want to know if there is any way bypass the bandwidth limit for downloads only in Google Drive.
Currently I bought the 4TB of Google Drive storage and I got the limited bandwidth.
I don't want the "Download Quota Limit Exceeded" error while the users download the file from my google drive storage.

[I don't want the proxy to Stream, I just want a tool to bypass bandwidth limit for downloads]

So let me know if there are any kind of tools which will work. I am ready to pay for it.

Thank You.

6 comments
Hello WJunction Members!!

I want to know if there is any way bypass the bandwidth limit for downloads only in Google Drive.
Currently I bought the 4TB of Google Drive storage and I got the limited bandwidth.
I don't want the "Download Quota Limit Exceeded" error while the users download the file from my google drive storage.

[I don't want the proxy to Stream, I just want a tool to bypass bandwidth limit for downloads]

So let me know if there are any kind of tools which will work. I am ready to pay for it.

Thank You.
Upload that files to filespress through Google drive links and enjoy

Google imposes strict limits on bandwidth to prevent excessive usage.
I've heard of people using cloud services or file compression as well. I would be interested to know if anyone else has had success with these methods!

Back