BuzzHost.net - cPanel, 10GB space, 50GB bandwidth from $3/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everything still there. It take a lot of effort to make it done. To be honest, I change hosting more than 20 times. Hope after live and up with knownsrv, this will not happen again..honestly, I am tired. :)

Krunix knows what he is doing... Im sure everything will be fixed and working again soon :-)

Sent from my super awesome Motorola Defy

Hi Guys ,

I firstly like to say sorry. Sorry it had to end like this. It has been a pleasure serving you all , and you have been great clients. Ray and I have been too stressed out with personal lives that we just cant run Buzzhost anymore. No data has been lost since we have off site backups. But I'll say that Krun!x is a great person and you will love him all. Enjoy Krun!x and dont be a fag to him :P. Anyways Have a good life. You may well see us in the long run. But it may be 2 - 3 years away.

Regards ,

Domeinc and Ray <3

Krunix/Forgiven whoever handles the site now, give me refund (as promised on ur site)

i fall under 7-day money back guarantee.

Krunix/Forgiven whoever handles the site now, give me refund (as promised on ur site)

i fall under 7-day money back guarantee.

Hello,

For a refund you will have to ask Ray since you paid him. Payment accounts were changed to @knownsrv.com addresses a few hours back, so if you paid to KnownSRV feel free to open a support ticket for a refund.

Cheers Krunix,

All seems to be going well.

Glad it's working well.

Only 3 shared hosting accounts left to be restored...

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Krunix

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/MDMR2I.png[/slide]

Both decide who is giving refund, or im reporting this shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back