Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buzzforum.org - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://buzzforum.org

Decided to get out of warez and make a general discussion forum as don't see too many around.

Logo was just a 30second job so I know that needs to be fixed, If you could suggest what I could add/takeaway, comments about the skin and the favicon (Yes, you are seeing a VB4 site that doesn't use Animated Arena).

Thanks a lot.
 

4 comments

-I don't like the design, too basic and doesn't make the forum stand out.
-For a new forum I think you have too many sections, I think you can combine a few like General and News Discussion, Hobbies/Interests + Dreams and Aspirations + What would you like to achieve are essentially the same thing

Just my 2 cents :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Banned · Joined
103
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom